Thread: Lawful Money and the Bank

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    OK I just lost a full page of writing, so I will keep it short. Went into today with the addendum. The bank will not accept any addendum to an account.

Then I said just give me copy of agreement. They have 3 old ones of mine but the most recent is missing. Weird. (After we were friendly to each other the banker told me she thinks what I did with lawful money had something to do with it!)

So the woman who I have been dealing with says to me just fill out a new agreement card. OK i will. But she would not accept the specially as signature. Nor would their legal department without ID (Rock had it right!). Anyway I walked out with ALL transactions happening in Lawful Money!!!! WOOHOO!!

BTW the woman I was dealing with who I was ready to strangle at one point ended up talking for 20 mins on lawful money and other things. She actually is a very nice person. Weird God does work in mysterious ways. Amen

Be well All
    Mark Christopher.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Christopher View Post
    OK I just lost a full page of writing, so I will keep it short. Went into today with the addendum. The bank will not accept any addendum to an account.

Then I said just give me copy of agreement. They have 3 old ones of mine but the most recent is missing. Weird. (After we were friendly to each other the banker told me she thinks what I did with lawful money had something to do with it!)

So the woman who I have been dealing with says to me just fill out a new agreement card. OK i will. But she would not accept the specially as signature. Nor would their legal department without ID (Rock had it right!). Anyway I walked out with ALL transactions happening in Lawful Money!!!! WOOHOO!!

BTW the woman I was dealing with who I was ready to strangle at one point ended up talking for 20 mins on lawful money and other things. She actually is a very nice person. Weird God does work in mysterious ways. Amen

Be well All
    Mark Christopher.
    Yes!

It is literally awesome and astounding how God will support us if only we will have faith and move forward onto new ground fearlessly. Also your success story is a testimony that redemption of lawful money is not a specific of private remedy. It is for men and women and that would be in the full or legal name as well.

Go get a new DL card and sign it Mark Christopher clearly printed. Your Signature Card says you are doing business as Mark HOWARD (or Smith, whatever) so sign everything else Mark Christopher. If it causes problems show your DL card identifying yourself as Mark Christopher. If they say you have to sign Mark Howard then they are obviously asking you to commit perjury or criminal impersonation, unless you are willing to dawn that mantle in trust - which is likely. So finish your signature:

Mark Christopher dba Mark HOWARD.

A notary will typically notarize your signature Mark Christopher if you show her (sorry, all the notaries I know are female) your DL card signature.

That gives me an idea. Go get a Certificate of Search ($25) from your USDC for Mark Christopher. Take that to a notary and have your signature and seal (thumbprint) notarized on it then publish it at your county clerk and recorder. Now you can give away certified copies for $1.25.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Yes!

It is literally awesome and astounding how God will support us if only we will have faith and move forward onto new ground fearlessly. Also your success story is a testimony that redemption of lawful money is not a specific of private remedy. It is for men and women and that would be in the full or legal name as well.
    David,
    Great point, however I must interject that it was not a fearless act for me. I was quite nervous and only after several trips and meeting with the same person did the fear lessen. Getting this in at the bank made the fear diminish even more. The TRUST I have developed in the suitors group has helped calm the fears also. A way of de-conditioning by example (for example Rock had done his sig card right before me and gave me the fortitude to do mine).

I must admit that it is a constant battle for me (fighting the fear) I was actually on my way to the USDC on friday to get my Certificate of search. I made it to where the building is and could not find parking. I drove around for 30 mins. The whole time playing in my head the questions that were likely to come. "where's your last name?, show me ID?, I don't understand what you are doing?" Unforunately, fear did get the better of me and I kept driving (still didnt find parking) but I did find a place to park on the way out and I do know where the building is now. (that's 2 anxieties out of the way!!)

My point is no matter how bad the fear, still try and do something with the effort even if it is not the full monty. I know and believe I am going back and I will get the search, however my next step may be just getting in the courthouse and walking around, getting familiar with the place, ask a few questoins. The whole key is that you take action towards that goal and ask for God's help. That is what is important. He helps those that help themselves.

Be well
    Mark Christoper

David,
    Great point, however I must interject that it was not a fearless act for me. I was quite nervous and only after several trips and meeting with the same person did the fear lessen...

Be well
    Mark Christoper
    Fearless was the wrong word. You overcame your fear though, and learned that what you fear dissolves if you proceed in faith. I once said in the company of the Inner Master of the Eckankar, Overcoming our fears is the noblest cause. He gave me a look.

Courage Is Being Scared To Death But Saddling Up Anyway – John Wayne.

Nobody can convince me that David was not Scared when he took 5 stones and faced a Giant, nor Daniel when facing the Lions.

We each face our own fears and come out of them better for it, there is nothing gained where nothing is ventured.

David, ...
    I must admit that it is a constant battle for me (fighting the fear) I was actually on my way to the USDC on friday to get my Certificate of search.
    Mark Christoper
    I got my CoS by mail. That was easier and cheaper than driving 150 miles round trip to the USDC 'near' me.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus