Thread: Refused for Cause - Where to send the refused presentment

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I had success once by getting the parking ticket officer initial my R4C on the ticket. But I caught up with him down the block. I think that is the only time I had success with parking tickets without an evidence repository. The evidence repository shows that you have the "exclusive original cognizance" of the United States government.

I have always had an evidence repository for parking tickets. I believe once the address was in California, for a parking ticket in a Colorado mountain gambling town called Cripple Creek! I never heard anything more on that so I guess that was good R4C process.

A good evidence repository is great for any R4C. You are threatening a cash cow so if this goes south consider setting up a LoR, evidence repository and get a default judgment (signed by you) published in your favor. You can use that for all R4C's and show that you are keeping a record - being the court of record.

Mostly though, if this gets nasty just pay up and learn more about the R4C and LoR process.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I had success once by getting the parking ticket officer initial my R4C on the ticket. But I caught up with him down the block. I think that is the only time I had success with parking tickets without an evidence repository. The evidence repository shows that you have the "exclusive original cognizance" of the United States government.

I have always had an evidence repository for parking tickets. I believe once the address was in California, for a parking ticket in a Colorado mountain gambling town called Cripple Creek! I never heard anything more on that so I guess that was good R4C process.

A good evidence repository is great for any R4C. You are threatening a cash cow so if this goes south consider setting up a LoR, evidence repository and get a default judgment (signed by you) published in your favor. You can use that for all R4C's and show that you are keeping a record - being the court of record.

Mostly though, if this gets nasty just pay up and learn more about the R4C and LoR process.
    I already have a misc case file at my local U.S. District Court, is that a good evidence repository? I set it up to record my Notice and Demand for my credit union.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post

That's bad ass, well done !

Quote Originally Posted by loveunderlaw View Post
    That's bad ass, well done !

Thank you!