Thread: IRS recognizes Redeeming Lawful Money - Yes!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Something else to consider:

Government takes the money it receives and invests a portion.
    Over time, government has significant assets over and above their operational budget.
    Right now, your city, county, State, and federal governments have a cumulative trillions of dollars in assets.

You can get more information via Walter Burrien and each administrative unit's CAFR (Comprehensive Annual Financial Report).
    I have looked about and found the CAFR's online. No CAFR that I have looked at shows any sign that BURIEN's theories have any merit. What I am looking for is a link showing on a CAFR, that is not presented by BURIEN, that backs up this theory of immense wealth that is not liquidated?

Could you please show us that?

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I have looked about and found the CAFR's online. No CAFR that I have looked at shows any sign that BURIEN's theories have any merit. What I am looking for is a link showing on a CAFR, that is not presented by BURIEN, that backs up this theory of immense wealth that is not liquidated?

Could you please show us that?
    Burien looks at the forest or rather all the CAFRs of all the governments and agencies out here.

If we take the aggregate of the over 50,000 governments; bureaus; agencies; and others in composite, it is quite substantial.

Granted reviewing a CAFR will take some knowledge of accounting and maybe even forensic accounting.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 12-16-12 at 06:08 PM.