Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Birth Certificate - What it is

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tznokGS9FVk

Kurt K - The Birth Certificate

I like Kurt's diagram of paralleling real with fiction events leading to the BC Estate... Makes it easier to see the "counterfeiting" of fiction world...
    Thanks for posting the link doug555.
    It was nicely laid out.

palani
    A birth certificate is a passport to the benefits and obligations of a political entity. The surname is entirely commercial. The city shown (or county or township) is the political subdivision of the state. The body politic of a county are cities, villages and townships. There are no people in any county yet a county is a subdivision of the state. The state is a state capital ... a city .. to which territory is attached. The birth certificate then is a political franchise in its own right yet does not make you a member of a county because 1) again , no people in any county and 2) like joins with like ... the living do not join with legal fictions such as political subdivisions are.

From these details you may craft your own remedy.

what about how COLB used to be on some type security paper, but now when people go get one it is on the bank note type paper. The old copies have a raised seal from the court while the newer copies on the bond paper have the seals pre printed on the paper and the new ones also have a cusip number on the bank note paper. My old one i have does not have a cusip number like the newer ones I have do.

Why would they change the process? It has to mean something to switch from a copy certified and embossed to a bank note paper with seals already on the paper. And also the ones I have that are no the bank note paper have a sentence at the bottom where it talks about being true and correct in half normal type, while the rest of the sentence is in all capital letters. Why would they have the last half the sentence written in all capitals?

MrZu

I find K.W. quite knowledgeable and want to be able to contact him hoping he might help me with my situation.
    Also i was once able to access some of the recordings but the next day i was not allowed to with the server. Any one know why?

Please do not use the name "John Scott Duncan" for attribution.

Please do not use the name "John Scott Duncan" for attribution. Use the name Scott Duncan, or Rogue Support for attribution for anything in THE TENDER FOR LAW.

This is NOT a quote from "John Scott Duncan"

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    " BIRTH CERTIFICATE is a PUBLIC RECORD that a CROWN ORGANIZATION was ORGANIZED on that date."

words from john scott duncan

Is there a way for me to connect with K.W.?

Quote Originally Posted by MrZu View Post
    Is there a way for me to connect with K.W.?
    You might try PM?

Here is the birth certificate of someone in my family that I broke down so that one can see what is going on. The important part is the word 'informant' at the top of column 7. There is only one proper definition - in any law dictionary.

Attachment 2085

Quote Originally Posted by judgedredd View Post
    Here is the birth certificate of someone in my family that I broke down so that one can see what is going on. The important part is the word 'informant' at the top of column 7. There is only one proper definition - in any law dictionary.

Attachment 2085
    Thanks for the image. It might be easier to read the print this way.

I believe part of the fuss and run-around with birth certificates is that #1 its a charter document or evidence of a charter #2 the real issue is the significance of a charter or royal warrant. I'm not sure what is fraudulent about the birth certificate. The MOTHER ENTITY and the FATHER ENTITY created a joint venture or spinoff in such and such a jurisdiction called "{NAME OF CHILD} and presumingly knowingly and willingly introduced the information into a specific register. If you try to claim copyright to a name on a birth certificate in say Australia or New Zealand they will likely tell you quite frankly that the name is their property. That its their property is informative.

Note that the registrar is the registrar of births, deaths *and* marriages. A birth certificate is most always testimony of the record keeper of an entry's existence. The consequence or significance of the entry is a separate matter from which going on and about birth certificate itself might be a distraction. The certificate is *evidence of* something.

P.S. It is more likely that they created the office (or berth) entered into by the 'child' with help of 'parents'. Also being a subject of a king or queen might be a type of servitude. If someone enters into a type of servitude that leads to say, 'civil death' then perhaps the event is a birth (or entry into a berth) and a death at the same time? Minus the extreme emotionalism it might be easier to see.

cursive (adj.) 1784, from French cursif (18c.), from Medieval Latin cursivus "running," from Latin cursus "a running," from past participle of currere "to run" (see current (adj.)). The notion is of "written with a running hand" (without raising the pen), originally as opposed to the older uncial hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    PERSON as a corporation that can sue or be sued...

Ergo the True Name as a class action.
    I suspect that if all the particulars of a birth certificate and such were known, it might not be all that useful apart from knowing oneself.
    Last edited by allodial; 12-20-14 at 03:24 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.