Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Usufruct Surrender Remedy

The Gathering of the Tribes video on 9/6/14 in Florida is about Boris's and others' latest usufruct insights.

See: http://www.iamsomedude.com/video.html and scroll down to the video links.

I have proposed a "benchmark" template for discussion only (letter & indorsement) that will probably be revised again as I watch this latest video.

A post by John Tanis on another group regarding this can be found here.

Notice that the "demanding lawful money for all transactions 12 USC 411" dimension is still missing from their technology... and I believe that could be a fatal defect, since true "payment" requires asset currency.

Constructive comments on this forum would be helpful since Boris has not provided a blog of his own for that yet.

See this book on usufruct in Roman Law for good historical background information on this.

Also notice how ICRC recognizes the international application of the "rules of usufruct" at this link.

But given the INITIAL CAUSE giving rise to the "rules of usufruct" construct in international affairs, the ultimate remedy for deliverance has to be the removal of that INITIAL CAUSE of "military rule" over our nation. That ultimate remedy is addressed at this page.

Without the removal of that INITIAL CAUSE of our national captivity that continues to this day under the modern-day "Assyrians", the usufruct surrender remedy as presented to-date will ultimately fail, IMO.

This petition is the place to start the ultimate and lasting remedy.
    Last edited by doug555; 09-13-14 at 06:11 PM.

Consider these Usufruct Letter and Usufruct Indorsement examples... for educational and discussion purposes only, in relation to Indorsed Bill Remedy.

PROPOSED PROCEDURE:
    1. Get a certified copy of 12 USC 95a from US GPO [this is the Peace Treaty Offer - not the BC].

2. Indorse and Return #1 in a Trust-captioned Letter to SOS of Birth State, with USPS Return Receipt Requested for Registered Mail.

3. Record #2 in county with USPS Return Receipt as proof of delivery along with an Affidavit in Support of same that is notarized in order to require recording.

4. Use certified copies of #3 as Proof of Contract with US for Indemnification against all claims when indorsing and returning bills to CFO as payment (for deposit only to United States), along with above Usufruct Letter (having Trust-captioned header statement).

5. Use "Conditional Acceptance Upon Verification" letters to perfect any dishonors of #4, and establish Breach of Trust, Unclean Hands and Equitable Estoppel against the CFO. [Note: For a successful example of this step against a hospital and its several debt collectors, contact me privately]

6. Based on #5 as probable cause, report #5 to US AG (Office of Alien Property) per 18 USC 4 for US to enforce potential 12 USC 95a(2) violations in this matter for theft of US property (lost deposit).

7. Perhaps use Karl Lentz's technology to enforce trespasses against a man in your court at the district court of the US, or at small claims court?
    (
    also see: http://www.youarelaw.org)

I have left this in a newspaper trial for who ever doubts what Anthony imparts i don't, what works is no claims a CODE is claim, if 1000 men claim nothing and 1 person claims on paper the 1000 men have been charged with not claiming something what is missing.

IMO, this usufruct stuff is misguided. As applied to government, usufruct does exist as with the trust property. The trust property is public roads, public land and public buildings and the taxation extracted from the public. This does not include any land that is in your possession, it has never been made trust property. The records at the recorder's office will show this.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin View Post
    IMO, this usufruct stuff is misguided. As applied to government, usufruct does exist as with the trust property. The trust property is public roads, public land and public buildings and the taxation extracted from the public. This does not include any land that is in your possession, it has never been made trust property. The records at the recorder's office will show this.
    Thank you for speaking up. This distinction is important to examine. This is the difference between discharging a debt, as in bankruptcy proceedings or buying it, at least intuitively. So therefore this is the purpose of getting free of the Federal Reserve agreement by non-endorsement.

There is an inherent struggle comprehending the application of Biblical precepts at this juncture. Who is Creator? - And therefore who has the ultimate property right?

The Authority Problem is attribute to the Author. Who creates? We appear to create, and to some extent our father and parents down the line have created for us, as to heritage - what we are born into. What we are taught about our role as creators is significant too. The Bible teaches us that elohim a plurality being created the matrix of physical reality and so that is not specific where our role ends as Creator.

Resorting to the Book of Enoch we begin to decipher a mystery worth examining about apples and serpents. Some time after Adam and Eve were created some angels began lusting after woman in the flesh and so created a distinction between good and evil - The Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. I am directing you to before that event - The Tree of Life.

I picture a condensing of spiritual material out of the urge in the original Creator (God) to have an experience. These elohim made an initial decision to spend an infinite amount of energy (Mind) bending light into little tiny circles called electron valence shells. That simplistic draft depicts the amount of energy required to hold this illusion (dream) together in which we experience a time-space continuum often referred to as reality.

Who is Creator?

As I walk through it, realizing my teaching I learn. So I am approaching the concept that we are in elohim, if you want to change your life, change the way you think. The first precept of the ancient Hermetic sciences is that The All is mind, the Universe is mental.

The Torrens system or recordation would infer that there is a custodial task by the State and that informs us as it informs the State Person of who holds the use rights within certain monuments of soil. Interestingly we might get insight from mineral rights, so that below a depth of twenty feet, growing/farming rights, the State owns all property but if the State does not exercise that right within the most recent twenty years then the interests are up for grabs?

I am just saying...

That would seem to infer that whoever understands Who is Creator Creates.

So therefore this is the purpose of getting free of the Federal Reserve agreement by non-endorsement.

This, of course, seems to be a commercial agreement. But, IMO, there is problem with this concept. Though the Federal Reserve is private, it operates via special authority. That special authority emanates from government authority. I have read several cases that states that the fiduciary duty follows that governmental authority, no matter if it is wielded by private entities or not. So the fed, though private, also owes the same duties as the congress or any other part of the representative government. The only way I can see that the duty could be escaped, is either by denying the identity or status of the people, or denying the very governmental authority on which the fed operates. This 'agreement' is probably also evidenced by the very fact that the FRNs are only authorized for inter-bank transfers by the federal reserve banks. But that is only presumption that needs to be rebutted. By identifying ourselves as 'the people' or 'one of the people' with inalienable or unalienable rights, and claiming those rights on the record, then the nature the question and presumption is changed. Denying a contract, and denying any commercial aspect should completely eliminate any commercial presumption and return the question back to inalienable rights.
    This Satan / God situation is eerily similar to the Government / People situation. IMO, the people just need to realize their place, as creator of government and hold government to their place, as a created servant of the people.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin View Post
    So therefore this is the purpose of getting free of the Federal Reserve agreement by non-endorsement.

This, of course, seems to be a commercial agreement. But, IMO, there is problem with this concept. Though the Federal Reserve is private, it operates via special authority. That special authority emanates from government authority. I have read several cases that states that the fiduciary duty follows that governmental authority, no matter if it is wielded by private entities or not. So the fed, though private, also owes the same duties as the congress or any other part of the representative government. The only way I can see that the duty could be escaped, is either by denying the identity or status of the people, or denying the very governmental authority on which the fed operates. This 'agreement' is probably also evidenced by the very fact that the FRNs are only authorized for inter-bank transfers by the federal reserve banks. But that is only presumption that needs to be rebutted. By identifying ourselves as 'the people' or 'one of the people' with inalienable or unalienable rights, and claiming those rights on the record, then the nature the question and presumption is changed. Denying a contract, and denying any commercial aspect should completely eliminate any commercial presumption and return the question back to inalienable rights.
    This Satan / God situation is eerily similar to the Government / People situation. IMO, the people just need to realize their place, as creator of government and hold government to their place, as a created servant of the people.

So how do you propose us the HOLD the GOV.com in their place while they are operating under STRESS under NECCESSITY and WAR powers......If you attempt to HOLD then you will be CONSIDER-ATION-ED and enemy of the e-STATE.......Eye thing you should give ceaser back his property so that he WILL CEASE&DESIST.

Significant revisions and additions were made today to http://usufructremedy.blogspot.com/

Revisions: Usufruct Letter, Procedure
    Additions: Usufruct Affidavit, Currency, Fault, Default, Claim

For your review and suggestions...

Boris' latest Q&A session is here:
    blogtalk.vo.llnwd.net/o23/show/7/034/show_7034831.mp3
    blogtalkradio.com/evolvequest/2014/10/23/i-am-some-dude-law-qa-wboris-erickson

A request for help was received today from one in Arizona. Below is my reply and the status of help at this time:

Hi ________,

All I have is what is now on http://usufructremedy.blogspot.com/

I just this minute updated that site with new info -- added usufruct affidavit, currency, fault, default, claim and updated letter & procedures #1 & 6.

Beware that this approach as yet is untested, and is only theory.

IMO, one must PAY with LAWFUL MONEY, and make a RECORD of same. Then use USUFRUCT LETTER, NOTICE OF FAULT and DEFAULT to get them into ESTOPPEL, BREACH OF TRUST, and BAD FAITH. Then file a complaint (#6), and then a CLAIM (#7).

If that sounds reasonable and you understand this approach, then you must decide if you have nothing to lose in testing it yourself.

I can tell you I have had success for the last 3 years on 1040 for refunds due to lawful money reduction, thanks to David Merrill's info at http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/

See my extensive research post at http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...ighlight=10099

I am trying to build a study group to provide more research and consensus on this Usufruct Remedy approach, but there seems to be little interest or even questions.

Doug

P.S. If you use SKYPE, let me know and you can invite me (a-pilgrim555).

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post

Significant revisions and additions were made today to http://usufructremedy.blogspot.com/

Revisions: Usufruct Letter, Procedure
    Additions: Usufruct Affidavit, Currency, Fault, Default, Claim

For your review and suggestions...

Boris' latest Q&A session is here:
    blogtalk.vo.llnwd.net/o23/show/7/034/show_7034831.mp3
    blogtalkradio.com/evolvequest/2014/10/23/i-am-some-dude-law-qa-wboris-erickson

A request for help was received today from one in Arizona. Below is my reply and the status of help at this time:

Hi ________,

All I have is what is now on http://usufructremedy.blogspot.com/

I just this minute updated that site with new info -- added usufruct affidavit, currency, fault, default, claim and updated letter & procedures #1 & 6.

Beware that this approach as yet is untested, and is only theory.

IMO, one must PAY with LAWFUL MONEY, and make a RECORD of same. Then use USUFRUCT LETTER, NOTICE OF FAULT and DEFAULT to get them into ESTOPPEL, BREACH OF TRUST, and BAD FAITH. Then file a complaint (#6), and then a CLAIM (#7).

If that sounds reasonable and you understand this approach, then you must decide if you have nothing to lose in testing it yourself.

I can tell you I have had success for the last 3 years on 1040 for refunds due to lawful money reduction, thanks to David Merrill's info at http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/

See my extensive research post at http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...ighlight=10099

I am trying to build a study group to provide more research and consensus on this Usufruct Remedy approach, but there seems to be little interest or even questions.

Doug

P.S. If you use SKYPE, let me know and you can invite me (a-pilgrim555).

I just added a new page, entitled "Usufruct Club", and a POLL in the right-hand panel of the website.

Name:  Usufruct Club Aggregate Items List.jpg
Views: 844
Size:  61.8 KB

Usufruct Club - Online Aggregate Items List Spreadsheet via Google Docs

The above list is now available for your entries.

Please register at http://usufructclub.prophpbb.com/ and add to this list using the member ID you registered with.

For more info, see post at:
    http://usufructclub.prophpbb.com/post5.html#p5
    Last edited by doug555; 10-29-14 at 11:52 PM.