Thread: Coresource Solution - attempts to disclose from man on the land since 1968

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    If all property is vested in the State, this is Communism.
    When there is government, an organization to protect the property rights, then there is no other choice. It must have a registry of the properties it is to protect. That is the direction I want the Property Tax thread to get back to eventually, after exhausing the other possibilities. - Privately pay the mill tax on the services you would like, selecting them from last year's CAFR.

That topic btw took some wonderful turns on the "private" brain trust side - email broadcasts. I will likely bring some Crosstalk back into that thread here to produce some more development here.

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    When there is government, an organization to protect the property rights, then there is no other choice. It must have a registry of the properties it is to protect. That is the direction I want the Property Tax thread to get back to eventually, after exhausing the other possibilities. - Privately pay the mill tax on the services you would like, selecting them from last year's CAFR.

That topic btw took some wonderful turns on the "private" brain trust side - email broadcasts. I will likely bring some Crosstalk back into that thread here to produce some more development here.
    No other choice in that "governement" has been recognized, accepted and chosen as the protecting mechanism of what we stake claims to. My opinion is that the "government" is a dual role capacity formation; it will either charitably protect the interests and claims of self-governing and competent men inhabiting the land in peace, or it will accept the pledge of those who take on the role and subject character of "resident" or "citizen" from within that formation. It will gather, harness and harvest the labor, property, energy and sweat equity of all "willing volunteers" onto itself and be the controller of and over these "volunteer pledgers" and their property/substance.

The main nexus to becoming a "pledger" is signature endorsement of the private credit of the FED; Franklin Delano ROOSEVELT's "NEW DEAL". He even admitted that the people would need to be "persuaded" to "deposit their salary checks in new accounts" in order to make "progress". This reveals the voluntary nature of endorsing private credit, although the "persuasion" has taken on the form of intentional deception, dishonor, concealment and bully tactics upon the unsuspecting populace who are conditioned and trained by the government-controlled public school system, society and culture to accept "being a pledger" as normative and patriotic. These lies are disguised as truth and the ruse begins at the very moment a child is born. Then, they are taught and conditioned to be a "good pledger" their entire life.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    No other choice in that "governement" has been recognized, accepted and chosen as the protecting mechanism of what we stake claims to. My opinion is that the "government" is a dual role capacity formation; it will either charitably protect the interests and claims of self-governing and competent men inhabiting the land in peace, or it will accept the pledge of those who take on the role and subject character of "resident" or "citizen" from within that formation. It will gather, harness and harvest the labor, property, energy and sweat equity of all "willing volunteers" onto itself and be the controller of and over these "volunteer pledgers" and their property/substance.

The main nexus to becoming a "pledger" is signature endorsement of the private credit of the FED; Franklin Delano ROOSEVELT's "NEW DEAL". He even admitted that the people would need to be "persuaded" to "deposit their salary checks in new accounts" in order to make "progress". This reveals the voluntary nature of endorsing private credit, although the "persuasion" has taken on the form of intentional deception, dishonor, concealment and bully tactics upon the unsuspecting populace who are conditioned and trained by the government-controlled public school system, society and culture to accept "being a pledger" as normative and patriotic. These lies are disguised as truth and the ruse begins at the very moment a child is born. Then, they are taught and conditioned to be a "good pledger" their entire life.
    Reading that, I believe readers may understand why I become agitated with Motla68 for asserting that there is some kind of extra accounting going on. The SDR's are based in that conditioning our entire lives.

See, you guys have bits and pieces of the truth. This is good. The whole idea of authenticating the Certificate of Live Birth in which we now have a new link found to get this done:
    http://www.state.gov/m/a/auth/
    It is to obtain the evidence beyond a reasonable doubt from their own hand, that we are not the pledger, it is they who signed and authorized the instrument who are the pledger.
    This was another linkage to the Paderford vs. City of Savannah case where it shows " only states have a right to complain " and that we were not a party to the constitution,
    Natural law vs. Social contract.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    See, you guys have bits and pieces of the truth. This is good. The whole idea of authenticating the Certificate of Live Birth in which we now have a new link found to get this done:
    It is to obtain the evidence beyond a reasonable doubt from their own hand, that we are not the pledger, it is they who signed and authorized the instrument who are the pledger.
    This was another linkage to the Paderford vs. City of Savannah case where it shows " only states have a right to complain " and that we were not a party to the constitution,
    I have to hand it to the members here. We are patient enough with your arrogance to set still while Coresource Solutions attempts to teach us how to learn. 200 Posts and that is what your explanation is Motla68; you are so wise that you offer us links so we might learn to fish and feed ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I have to hand it to the members here. We are patient enough with your arrogance to set still while Coresource Solutions attempts to teach us how to learn. 200 Posts and that is what your explanation is Motla68; you are so wise that you offer us links so we might learn to fish and feed ourselves.
    No, arrogance is not the intent here and No I do not put myself above you all in inequality. I am sharing with you my own experience of what I have learned through hard work and due diligence of my own. Do you recall the saying I have mentioned here before, that goes something like this: " Feed a man a fish and he eats for a day, teach a man to fish and he eats for life " ?
    It does an injustice upon humanity to just show you something, but if I can help people bust out of the molded box that men of power and control have created for them to keep them distracted of who they really are then I have succeeded in becoming one who has pleased his creator most high.

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Please explain why there is the requirement, in your opinion, that the "Certificate of Live Birth" be "authenticated" as the only means to prove or show that we never intended to be, or are no longer volunteering or acquiescing to the character of, the "pledger".

Why isn't are own declared, properly formed and recorded testimony enough to rebut that presumption?

Please explain why there is the requirement, in your opinion, that the "Certificate of Live Birth" be "authenticated" as the only means to prove or show that we never intended to be, or are no longer volunteering or acquiescing to the character of, the "pledger".

Why isn't are own declared, properly formed and recorded testimony enough to rebut that presumption?
    It is not necessarily required, but is sure nice to have when you go in to inform the probate court or similar authority of your election in what you say is backed by their boss's mouth. You know how they like that word " Frivolous" .
    In most everything I do am sure to have some kind of back up plan in case things take a turn for the worse, do not ever forget that. Even though we do what we do and have a belief in it, we suggest having silver bullion on hand just in case the system completely crashes before the mistake is corrected with everyone.