Thread: Really, the best thing you can do is...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Gen 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
    And God said, Let US make man in our image.

If I am reading this correctly God is not alone.
    God is plural. How many of them are there?

Talk about finger prints are interesting.
    I never got finger printed last time I was hauled away.
    They told me to come in on a later day to get printed. Yeah right.
    In the discovery the DA gave me there was a paper in the file that stated that the old police record of previous violations on file can't be attached to me with out validating my finger prints so by me not giving them I had no previous record going into the new court case.
    Once again you have to give them the evidence and create joinder by consent.

Finger prints are individual works of art and if you claimed them as such then they carry copyright protection.

Since I am on the topic of works of art I can also be a professional actor.
    If you want me to come in and play the role as "trustee" for John Doe in your private venue under an copyright ACT then I insist to be compensated for playing the role as an equal with the other actors.
    $500 per hour starting at the beginning of the business day for a min. 4 hours. None payment would be slavery and I don't consent to being held in slavery. Since I don't trust your organization I insist on payment up front three days before the ACTing date. If payment is not delivered by then the court must find another trustee to play the row. Any future contact or communication without tendering payment first would be considered a act of slavery.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    And God said, Let US make man in our image.

If I am reading this correctly God is not alone.
    God is plural. How many of them are there?
    Let this MIND be in you as was in Christ Jesus who did not count it robbery to be equal with God. I wonder do you recognize Scripture? How do you think elohim?

Elohim is a PLURAL noun. Sort of like the Church.

Your question is not framed properly. For if there is only One God then we are all thoughts and desires in God. We are thought beings in the Dream. Thought beings you say... Yes I say. Read John 1:1. And The Word became flesh and dwelt among flesh. As am I. As are you.

Php 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
    Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

How do you think elohim? Did you know you were in the judgment hall? Did you know you shouted for joy and danced when matter came to be? You are much older than you think elohim! Php 2:5 is not a request it is a command! Do you believe? Like I say, your own worst enemy [Carnal Mind] stares at you in the mirror and also your Salvation [Christ] is there too! I die daily says St. Paul.

Those 31 Carnal Kings must be put to death Joshua! Jos 12:24 The king of Tirzah, one: all the kings thirty and one.

Can you disciple your lower nature for all 12 were in the boat! Isn't it almost laughable that folks say just believe and utter the magic words and you will be saved. But Jesus says differently. He says, don't pray to me. He says, of my own self I can do nothing! He says, why do you call me Lord and don't do what I tell you? He says, you can do better than me. He says, you are the light of the world.

Why then do we hold up the UNCLEAN thought or desire to the light? Don't we know it will cast a shadow in the Earth? Yea though I walk thru the VALLEY OF THE SHADOW of DEATH. Hold up the Clean and be still and know I AM. Now then before Ham starts whispering in your ear Noah, go to and read again Php 2: 5-6. I wonder how many will think that they could never be equal with God. And yet their Scripture tells, no wait, COMMANDS them to have that mind!

How do you think elohim? Let US make man in OUR image! You getting the picture now? God working in the Creature to bring the Creature into the Status of Man. For Christ is the Son of Man. The Creature is subject to vanity. God works in the Creature to bring the Creature to the image of Christ! How do you think now elohim?

Before vanity sets in and pride, think again. This work is the work of God in the Creature to re-establish the Earth. As the Creature is transformed from glory into glory. What do you see in the glass [mirror]?

1Co_13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

2Co_3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

What do you see when you look in the glass, elohim? What do you behold in the mirror?

Shalom,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!