"pumpkin you are right. At law the trustee is not compelled to transfer property [rights, interests, titles - hereinafter "Interests"]. Once said Interests are in the possession of the Trustee, then said Interests may be seized by force - now enters the Conscience of the King in Chancellery. But don't be fooled pumpkin, Trusts exist UNDER law. But you are correct they are "these days" administrated in Equity."

Only equity can protect an equitable interest of the beneficiary. Trusts are formed under law, but the equitable interests, once the trust is formed, has no protection in law. The one holding the title has full ownership in law. At least that is how things are supposed to work. But they don't. I don't really claim to know exactly what has happened, but I do know that it is spiritual and it is deceptive. If indeed the founders tricked us, you would think those in power would have to be aware of that in order to protect their interests and not cave into the unalienable right demands of the people. I would think some would have come forward with proof positive out of disgust. Maybe their demons assist in the mind control, I don't know. It looks like to me the ones in power do not honor God, and are therefore prone to deception and honor the state as their god.