Thread: Has anyone here successfully made their Real Property Private, and EXEMPT from Taxes?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Good explanation.

How can it possibly belong to you if you did not create it?

Is there any choice but to take responsibility for your own creation?

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Good explanation.

Funny you mention that. Once on a very hot day something basically this: a man was found laying on someone's lawn. Based on what I overheard, calling the police was the only thing folks could think of (the conversational irony: they were simply presuming or fearing him to be dead) . I shook my head (probably I was the only non-corporation there). The man woke up easily, but had been overcome by the heat. Simply, I made sure he wasn't dead (coroner/sheriff?) and was OK (i.e. didn't die and was reasonably coherent and capable of walking). He had passed out from the heat (it didn't take probably 1/4 of neuron to figure that much out as hot as it was that day). Money was pressed into his hands and a store with nice cold water was pointed to, off he went apologetically and very thankful. I suspected he was highly perplexed the police hadn't been called: he seemed to check the money and his surroundings wondering he hadn't wandered into another reality.

Go pay the tax at the store and the clerk will give you something cold to drink.
    So consider: the roles of corner, sheriff and king. And it wasn't even my neighborhood (or was it? or is it?). I later realized how I was irritated that all those folks could think of was "call the police". No doubt they probably wondered why I seemed so nice to him but a bit edgy toward them. Except I must admit the money didn't out of my pocket. However, it did come forth after I suggested the obvious remedy: "He needs help/water, give it."
    Last edited by allodial; 07-25-16 at 01:10 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Good explanation.

I didn't create my car, my dog, my gun, but I paid a consideration for them all. Now I own them all. That's how. I paid a consideration for the Land and structures. When paid in full, I will own it all. Not the State. Conversely, I helped to create my Children. But I do NOT own them.

Quote Originally Posted by CommonLawWarrior View Post
    Well, that all sounds plausible. However, what I asked was has anyone DONE it? A wise man once said, Take only the advice of those who have done what you propose to do. Leave all other's advice aside.
    Yes. I AM - I Have. I began to post the examples but removed them. Your subsequent post explains to me why.

Quote Originally Posted by CommonLawWarrior View Post
    I didn't create my car, my dog, my gun, but I paid a consideration for them all. Now I own them all. That's how. I paid a consideration for the Land and structures. When paid in full, I will own it all. Not the State. Conversely, I helped to create my Children. But I do NOT own them.
    You do not Own them, because you did not Create them. Therefore I Own them. I am Responsible for them. You might Redeem them; but without making demand for lawful money - you spin your wheels because the private credit from the Fed will prove residual ownership. Especially with "your" gun; my Sheriff may take it away if you do not accept responsibility for where you point it. I Created it. I Own it.

That is what I said. I Own everything - at least until you quit warring - Commonlawwarrior.