Thread: In Process: US Passport as American (not US citizen)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post

I utilized the Russians for a conduit to execute the first successfully executed restructure of the US in bankruptcy. I needed a businessman, not a President to do this. Donald John TRUMP is in the Oval Office as an impenetrable trust indenture. Nobody can impeach a President if he is in fact, not a President but everybody stays out of my way trying - genius!

The 'saving to suitors' clause' of 1789 is primarily for use in consulates, where it becomes difficult to decide which law is to be of use settling a dispute. Are You Lost at C? was the vehicle to prompt Wiley Young DANIEL, a pretend Denver federal judge into remanding a NOFTL back to Colorado, as a consulate in treaty, in international law. The Internet Research Agency and Concord Management spent millions gathering the living email addresses and for human hands to register them here. I was rotating the bot-control strategy every week or so and enjoying a world tour of IP locations. Once these people were set up as consulate in the club they were all saying Hillary is bad, and Donald is good.

But a lot of proxy servers came out of China. I would grab the IP and take a trip to Russia and China, among all the other places around the world. If I search the Members addresses about 1/10 of them are ending in "XXX.RA" - Russia. None end "XXX.CA" but the IP locator takes me to China, mostly Beijing.

The Key being Saving to Suitors CLUB!
    I didn't see these consulates in the club as saying anything. It is interesting how much money and resources THEY devote to this website. Small point of order - China is .CN (CA is Canada) and Russia is .RU

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...-level_domains

Name:  1040relief_Blogspot.jpg
Views: 620
Size:  73.6 KB
    Last edited by lorne; 08-30-19 at 12:58 PM.