Thread: Redemption at BofA

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    It is refreshing that you are confident enough to feel giggling inside rather than the traditional emotional suppression caused by thug-like behavior from allegedly civilized bank officers. Your post reflects a protectionism, not ignorance.
    A very basic lesson I learned over the past few years; Know who you are. Have no fear of success or failure.

I am a man created in the image of the Creator. I have an inheritance from the Creator; Dominion over all earth and everything upon it, including creations of man. Most people (not men) are fearful of success and of failure because they lack confidence in themselves. Knowing who you are restores that confidence that was taken from you as a child through conditioning.
    Last edited by fishnet; 11-20-11 at 05:26 AM.
    Fishnet

Quote Originally Posted by fishnet View Post
    A very basic lesson I learned over that past few years; Know who you are. Have no fear of success or failure.

I am a man created in the image of the Creator. I have an inheritance from the Creator; Dominion over all earth and everything upon it, including creations of man. Most people (not men) are fearful of success and of failure because they lack confidence in themselves. Knowing who you are restores that confidence that was taken from you as a child through conditioning.

Yes, a unique expression of God, in His image.

I have been executing some exercises in that same direction myself. Convert fear to love. Deny the fear, not the danger. You can deal with the danger much more appropriately if you have love in your heart instead of fear.

When you frighten people into being threatening like at your bank; you are definitely in danger. Handling the situation without fear though, you walked through the danger unscathed and with your objective (remedy) accomplished. Admirable!

Very informative post! Regarding BofA, it is good opportunity to review the best credit card offer and see which if any make sense for you. Most charge card rewards programs pay card holders for spending and adding to debt. However, Bank of America recently released a new card that rewards people for paying off debt. The BankAmericard Better Balance Rewards card incentivizes consumers for paying their regular bills on time and for throwing in a little more over their minimum charge.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    When you frighten people into being threatening like at your bank; you are definitely in danger.
    You connect to the oldest survival method known.
    Fight or flight.
    None of them will get you what you want.

I got arrested and charged, for depositing a (BOFA) closed account check, into a dealerships operating account, I endorsed with with 12usc411 and it immediately credited to their account. I was arrested on 6-14-2011 and on 6-14-2012 Bank of America titles and leins the car.

I just got out of prison....I also signed the indictment "accepted for value returned for value for set-off, settlement and closure""without recourse" And two DA's signed also. They forced me to trial.....and refused to charge the jury on 12usc411...... I have a certified copy of the indictment......

Anybody have any ideas to liqudate my assets I created to use for collateral?????

'

Quote Originally Posted by profit j View Post
    I got arrested and charged, for depositing a (BOFA) closed account check, into a dealerships operating account, I endorsed with with 12usc411 and it immediately credited to their account. I was arrested on 6-14-2011 and on 6-14-2012 Bank of America titles and leins the car.'
    The problem with drawing on a closed account is the new Sale of Check Laws and such since early 2000s. The main problem is that its a demand on the bank that they expect you to know the balance is insufficient so they presume that you intended to draw on the account. But in plain speak, the bank will take it as a draw on the bank with you deliberately intending to do so without covering the overdraft since the account is closed. Now on the other hand:

1. a closed account being used as a payable-through account to tap an account at another financial institution or to tap some non-DDA account at a bank ... that might be another thing;
    2. indemnifying the bank against your charges ahead of time--you know like working out some kind of arrangement for directing those charges somehow so they can get resolved.

The closed account can be used for offset--but the key is that there needs to be something owed by the bank to the drawer to set off against. Without somewhere to divert the charges, the last surety of record would be who they would come after.

Now, the problem I've come across with US banks that can make them dangerous is the bank branch managers who really doesn't know anything about their job and who might create charges such as fraud out of their arses just because they saw it on television without really any sense or clue about what they are talking about and sadly the cops might come anyway presuming the bank branch manager is a trained professional rather than a poseur--and if that isn't bad enough they might get brownie points with their bosses over falsely accusing you. In other words, U.S. banks can be dangers because of their staff lacking knowledge (clueless people that aim to get a sense of reward out of seeing someone else punished over their distorted sense of reality). I have come across bank branch manager who boasted of a decade or more of experience but who didn't know that bearer and cash are the same.

Also: Paying vs Cashing Checks
    Last edited by allodial; 09-29-14 at 05:48 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

patrickzhen13

Repay brand new Bank of America card faster, and get repaid for it

Thanks for the useful information. I recently applied at Bank of America and got approved. Fortunately, rewards credit cards allow you to earn points on everyday purchases and redeem them for the rewards you want most. Apparently, Bank of America recently released a brand new card that rewards people for reducing debt. The BankAmericard Better Balance Rewards card incentivizes cardholders for paying their regular bills promptly and for throwing in a little more over their minimum charge.