Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to use this Lesson Plan.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Income Tax succinctly described is an irrecusable obligation.

However, if anyone else accepts this private credit and uses it to purchase goods and services, the user voluntarily incurs the obligation requiring him to make a return of income whereby a portion of the income is collected by the IRS and delivered to the Federal Reserve banksters. Actually the federal income tax imparts two separate obligations: the obligation to file a return and the obligation to abide by the Internal Revenue Code. The obligation to make a return of income for using private credit is recognized in law as an irrecusable obligation, which according to 'Bouvier's Law Dictionary' (1914 ed.), is "a term used to indicate a certain class of contractual obligations recognized by the law which are imposed upon a person without his consent and without regard to any act of his own." This is distinguished from a recusable obligation which, according to Bouvier, arises from a voluntary act by which one incurs the obligation imposed by the operation of law. The voluntary use of private credit is the condition precedent which imposes the irrecusable obligation to file a tax return. If private credit is not used or rejected, then the operation of law which imposes the irrecusable obligation lies dormant and cannot apply.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 12-27-11 at 08:20 PM.

Thank you very much for this, David.

Based upon your response I assume that the answer would be, "Yes, the income tax is an excise tax upon the use of FRN's" -- is that correct?

And what is the basis for or evidence for the validity of the statement that if anyone else (other than Congress) accepts this private credit and uses it to purchase goods and services, the user voluntarily incurs the obligation requiring him to make a return of income whereby a portion of the income is collected by the IRS...?

Quote Originally Posted by freedave View Post
    Thank you very much for this, David.

Based upon your response I assume that the answer would be, "Yes, the income tax is an excise tax upon the use of FRN's" -- is that correct?

And what is the basis for or evidence for the validity of the statement that if anyone else (other than Congress) accepts this private credit and uses it to purchase goods and services, the user voluntarily incurs the obligation requiring him to make a return of income whereby a portion of the income is collected by the IRS...?
    I was thinking more outside the definition for excise. I believe that there is quite a bit of patriot mythology around excise tax as mentioned in the Constitution. The Income Tax is not unconstitutional; it is non-constitutional. You sign a contract if you endorse cash given to you or cash in any form.

Basis for what? You have two components there. The basis for the first is FDR saving the Fed from the run in 1933 (20-year charter expired). The basis for the second is that you do not get private credit from the Fed for free.

I elaborate on that greatly elsewhere because this thread is introductory. I suggest that if you are reading and are confused that you inquire in the thread that you wonder about.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 12-27-11 at 08:45 PM.

I think you are saying that if one endorses a check, one is signing a contact. If so, how would one find out what the contract is?

And how would one endorse cash in any form, or do you mean use cash in any form?

What is the nature of the private credit -- is it something the user (other than the U.S. Gov't) is required to pay back?

What does FDR saving the Fed from the run in 1933 have to do with accepting private credit?

Where is the contact stating that there is a fee for accepting private credit?

Where is the contact stating that there is a fee for using this private credit to purchase goods and services or for any other use?

I am asking these questions because I don't see that searching through threads is a workable route towards understanding this -- I have watched your video and looked at a number of threads.

Quote Originally Posted by freedave View Post
    I think you are saying that if one endorses a check, one is signing a contact. If so, how would one find out what the contract is?

And how would one endorse cash in any form, or do you mean use cash in any form?

What is the nature of the private credit -- is it something the user (other than the U.S. Gov't) is required to pay back?

What does FDR saving the Fed from the run in 1933 have to do with accepting private credit?

Where is the contact stating that there is a fee for accepting private credit?

Where is the contact stating that there is a fee for using this private credit to purchase goods and services or for any other use?

I am asking these questions because I don't see that searching through threads is a workable route towards understanding this -- I have watched your video and looked at a number of threads.
    Instead you are asking specific questions on a thread that is not specifically about what you are asking. Find a thread that is related to your questions and ask again there please.

What thread would that be?

If I had something of value which could potentially help save the populations of earth from the devastating influence of the banksters, I would want to make it as simple and easy as possible for people to understand.

Where, exactly are the instructions?

The title of this thread is possibly misleading.

This discussion forum is by no means a course in anything. It is not set up to lead anyone through any kind of lesson plan.
    It is instead a discussion forum for people who had previously enjoyed conversing with each other on another, now defunct, discussion forum called suijurisclub dot net.

After that forum disappeared, many of us missed it so much that we created this forum, in the hopes of continuing our discussions, and even improving our discussion experience, if possible.
    I think we succeeded.

I love you guys and gals!
    You are always in my prayers.

This is a place where ideas and anecdotes can be shared, information can be posted, and questions and plans can be discussed.
    Take it for what it is: a forum for discussion.

Feel free to ask questions and do your own research.
    May the Holy Spirit guide you in your way.

Bright blessings
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    The Income Tax succinctly described is an irrecusable obligation.

Thanks for this piece of the puzzle, however I have a question in regards to this "the user voluntarily incurs the obligation".

If "We the people" have no other choice but to use FRN's, then isn't it no longer "Voluntary"???

"Waivers of Constitutional rights not only must be voluntary, but must be knowing, intelligent acts done with sufficient awareness of the relevant circumstances and likely consequences."
    Brady v. U.S., 397 U.S. 742 (1970)

Quote Originally Posted by LearnTheLaw View Post
    Thanks for this piece of the puzzle, however I have a question in regards to this "the user voluntarily incurs the obligation".

If "We the people" have no other choice but to use FRN's, then isn't it no longer "Voluntary"???

"Waivers of Constitutional rights not only must be voluntary, but must be knowing, intelligent acts done with sufficient awareness of the relevant circumstances and likely consequences."
    Brady v. U.S., 397 U.S. 742 (1970)
    The choice is how you bond the FRNs.

Do you endorse private credit and approve of fractional lending or do you redeem them in lawful money by demand? If you do the latter then you keep all the obligations to the US through the Secretary and the US Treasurer signing each bill.