Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Birth Certificate - What it is

Authoritarianism Law & Legal Definition

Authoritarianism refers to a governmental or political system, principle, or practice in which individual freedom is held as completely subordinate to the power or authority of the state. In authoritarianism, individual freedom is centered either in one person or a small group that is not constitutionally created. Authoritarian political systems may be weakened through inadequate performance to demands of the people

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    Authoritarianism Law & Legal Definition

Authoritarianism refers to a governmental or political system, principle, or practice in which individual freedom is held as completely subordinate to the power or authority of the state. In authoritarianism, individual freedom is centered either in one person or a small group that is not constitutionally created. Authoritarian political systems may be weakened through inadequate performance to demands of the people
    That is why the Secular Humanists / Communists push administrative law and set up private councils to pretend to be lawful government. Take a look at experience in Australia:

Now those who tie the alleged erosion of rights to the money system. If they tell you that since you used FRNs to buy your car, you don't fully own it then how is the debt valid if you didn't actually lend lawful money? You get that? A didn't lend B anything of value but yet A claims be has the right to take over B's company because B allegedly owes A something? If what they allegedly lent you had value then why are they laughing at the idea of you owning the car you bought with it? Key: avoid allowing yourself to be fooled.
    Last edited by allodial; 12-13-15 at 10:29 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

A replevin succeeds upon strength of title of the claimant, not the weakness of title of one in possession. So what if the destroy the title, I am in possession. What if they impound it? There are only three reasons in law to seize property, attachment, replevin, and arrest. The first two are out, and arrest concerns contraband (notice you'll find that word throughout controlled substance code), which by definition means imported goods for which its tariff has not been paid. They may claim abandonment, but that doesn't fly if you are forced to leave the car.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin View Post
    A replevin succeeds upon strength of title of the claimant, not the weakness of title of one in possession. So what if the destroy the title, I am in possession. What if they impound it? There are only three reasons in law to seize property, attachment, replevin, and arrest. The first two are out, and arrest concerns contraband (notice you'll find that word throughout controlled substance code), which by definition means imported goods for which its tariff has not been paid. They may claim abandonment, but that doesn't fly if you are forced to leave the car.
    Abandonment can be by way of abandonment of claim. I'm not sure how one can destroy the title in the sense of tearing it up. Title is abstract...conceptual. You can tear of evidence of title (which can be full or divided {equitable or legal}). If there is further evidence in some register then it might be necessary to remove the relevant entry from that register. The word property is related to 'proprietorship' and in latin 'proprietas' (i.e. ownerhship). The personification of vessels (yes even inanimate objects--even of NAMES) is alive and well thusly ownership = suretyship.

Re: abandonment perhaps this language might be more profound: "Failure to make a claim. {PERIOD!}"
    Last edited by allodial; 12-17-15 at 01:31 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Watched the movie "Maze Runner" last night and there was a line in there that stuck in my head.
    It was after their minds had been wiped clean by "WCKD".
    They could only remember their given name, nothing else.

"It's the one thing they let us keep,"

How profound. We own one thing and we can't protect it. Or can we?

Do you suppose that one could make a demand for lawful money drawn on the Bank of the United States if one was not subscribed to that bank?
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Do you suppose that one could make a demand for lawful money drawn on the Bank of the United States if one was not subscribed to that bank?
    Well one would have to qualify wouldn't they?

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    Well one would have to qualify wouldn't they?
    or be an heir by birth?
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

somebody that I know said they were born in DC so I asked them what state was on their BC so they checked it and said it didnt have a state but "District of Columbia"

I didnt think that would have been possible? but there is (or was) a hospital in DC where kids are born and then certificated.

I guess that is not good. I mean anyone can act as a 14ther but this one has no choice it seems.. is there anything that could be done about it for them?

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    .. is there anything that could be done about it for them?
    Perhaps they could express a trust.

Now a pertinent maxim...Equity aids the vigilant, not the indolent.