Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Election of Yehovah

What did you do?

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    What did you do?

Clicked on the link and filled out the form.

2 Peter 1:10 "Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall"

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f8832.pdf
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Let it be known by proper form! This is a great academic venture Motla68.

"Redeemed by God; redeeming lawful money pursuant to Title 12 USC ยง411."

It might be fun to fill the form out and see if the IRS accepts your election!

Last edited by David Merrill; 10-03-11 at 08:15 PM.

How did you fill out the form, can you show it?

Click on "fill out the form" above.

Ok, will see if they send confirmation of the election, I am told it takes up to 6 weeks to receive one to which I am still waiting as well.

Ok, will see if they send confirmation of the election, I am told it takes up to 6 weeks to receive one to which I am still waiting as well.
    An Elector is One who Elects. Does that make sense?

Not to stray too far from the intention of this thread but

One question before continuing - if a Treaty is broken by War does the Treaty still exist or would a new Treaty needs be formed and in the meantime would not the pre-existing condition then begin to Rule in the absence of any Treaty?

Now on to the polysyndeton

Paris Peace Treaty
    (PEACE TREATY of 1783)

It having pleased the Divine Providence to dispose the hearts of the most serene and

most potent Prince George the Third, by the grace of God, king of Great Britain, [and]

France, and

Ireland, [and]

defender of the faith, [and]

duke of Brunswick and

Lunebourg, [and]

arch-treasurer and

prince elector of the Holy Roman Empire etc., and of

the United States of America, [and]

For those unfamiliar with a Polysyndeton it is the word "and". The Use is to ADD but to hold what was previously written but add unto it.

For example:

Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
    Gen 1:2 And the earth was [became] without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
    Gen 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
    Gen 1:4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
    Gen 1:5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

-----------------------

back again to the Treaty. Notice all of the titles in Prince George the Third. Specifically notice that Prince George was arch-treasurer and prince elector of the Holy Roman Empire [all stop] - Prince George was elector for holy Roman Empire - consider also that Prince George was arch-treasurer and prince elector [also] of the United States of America.

The treaty was NOT between Prince George in his numerous titles. The Treaty was between "The Crown" and "United States"

proposed to be concluded between the Crown of Great Britain and the said United States

"The Crown" is OF Great Britain. I am OF my father, but I am not my father.

United States is OF America. Or said another way an Estate IN America.

Furthermore, [the] State of North Carolina is the Estate OF [the] North Carolina. The Estate is NOT North Carolina but something derived out of North Carolina. North Carolina is clearly a Plantation established by king Charles' interests.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 10-06-11 at 08:08 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post

One question before continuing - if a Treaty is broken by War does the Treaty still exist or would a new Treaty needs be formed and in the meantime would not the pre-existing condition then begin to Rule in the absence of any Treaty?

Paris Peace Treaty
    (PEACE TREATY of 1783)

It having pleased the Divine Providence to dispose the hearts of the most serene and

most potent Prince George the Third, by the grace of God, king of Great Britain, [and]

France, and

Ireland, [and]

duke of Brunswick and

Lunebourg, [and]

arch-treasurer and

For those unfamiliar with a Polysyndeton it is the word "and". The Use is to ADD but to hold what was previously written but add unto it.

For example:

Gen 1:2 And the earth was [became] without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
    Gen 1:4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
    Gen 1:5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

-----------------------

back again to the Treaty. Notice all of the titles in Prince George the Third. Specifically notice that Prince George was arch-treasurer and prince elector of the Holy Roman Empire [all stop] - Prince George was elector for holy Roman Empire - consider also that Prince George was arch-treasurer and prince elector [also] of the United States of America.

The treaty was NOT between Prince George in his numerous titles. The Treaty was between "The Crown" and "United States"

proposed to be concluded between the Crown of Great Britain and the said United States

Furthermore, [the] State of North Carolina is the Estate OF [the] North Carolina. The Estate is NOT North Carolina but something derived out of North Carolina. North Carolina is clearly a Plantation established by king Charles' interests.
    Bravo.
    Pretty interesting when you begin to look at it and ask questions.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 10-06-11 at 09:00 PM.

Paris Peace Treaty
    (PEACE TREATY of 1783)
    France, and
    Ireland, [and]
    duke of Brunswick and
    Lunebourg, [and]
    arch-treasurer and
    For example:
    -----------------------

Scripture suggests the battle is in High Places:

2 Samuel 1:25 How are the mighty fallen in the midst of the battle! O Jonathan, thou wast slain in thine high places.

It is a power struggle over the fathers Estate, whether we walked away from it or it was taken from us by force we have lost site of whom is in what position. Technically we are of the Estate right from the dust of it, we were an event that happened upon land. Just as Yah is within us the Estate is within us as well, we have an inherited connection to it, not from a monetary or political sense but in equity, the natural law. If man was before the monetary or political system whom is the one with the highest authority?

We were never to be owners of anything, we were called to be stewards, most have not made that connection yet. Last night I was in contact with a source in a high place yesterday which confirmed the direction of our local group here, was told we could add to, exchange, most anything as long as we were not taking from it to which one becomes an enemy of the estate.

Have a great day.

Scripture suggests the battle is in High Places:

2 Samuel 1:25 How are the mighty fallen in the midst of the battle! O Jonathan, thou wast slain in thine high places.

It is a power struggle over the fathers Estate, whether we walked away from it or it was taken from us by force we have lost site of whom is in what position. Technically we are of the Estate right from the dust of it, we were an event that happened upon land. Just as Yah is within us the Estate is within us as well, we have an inherited connection to it, not from a monetary or political sense but in equity, the natural law. If man was before the monetary or political system whom is the one with the highest authority?

We were never to be owners of anything, we were called to be stewards, most have not made that connection yet. Last night I was in contact with a source in a high place yesterday which confirmed the direction of our local group here, was told we could add to, exchange, most anything as long as we were not taking from it to which one becomes an enemy of the estate.

Have a great day.
    an Estate begs "out of what". meaning an estate formed from what? An estate then has to go to Survey in regard to LAND. But LAND is a Term of Art. And in a Legal Sense within a particular law boundary carries a particular meaning.

Watch the words carefully. Boundary and Border go to Survey. Therefore lets go again to "State of North Carolina".

Who named North Carolina? Who Surveyed North Carolina? Is North Carolina an estate out of America? Then who named America? If the former out of America, then what of the Estate formed out of North Carolina?

It's not to hard to see these are Estates. Where do you live? Go ahead and answer "State of North Carolina" or "United States".

Where did that train come from that just ran me over?

The Children of the King are Free. The Children of the King are Free. Lets go to the subjects of the king. Are they not set free? But what of the king's [e]states? Are you naive enough to think for one moment that the king released them by conquest?

Talk about naive. The king dictated ALL of the terms of the 1783 Peace Treaty! Who conquered who? But it is undeniable the kings subject are free. And the King's children are Free.

Mat 14:28 And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water.
    Mat 14:29 And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.
    Mat 14:30 But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me.
    Mat 14:31 And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?

Rev 17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

The Children of the King are Free.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

an Estate begs "out of what". meaning an estate formed from what? An estate then has to go to Survey in regard to LAND. But LAND is a Term of Art. And in a Legal Sense within a particular law boundary carries a particular meaning.
    Watch the words carefully. Boundary and Border go to Survey. Therefore lets go again to "State of North Carolina".
    Who named North Carolina? Who Surveyed North Carolina? Is North Carolina an estate out of America? Then who named America? If the former out of America, then what of the Estate formed out of North Carolina?
    It's not to hard to see these are Estates. Where do you live? Go ahead and answer "State of North Carolina" or "United States".
    Where did that train come from that just ran me over?
    The Children of the King are Free. The Children of the King are Free. Lets go to the subjects of the king. Are they not set free? But what of the king's [e]states? Are you naive enough to think for one moment that the king released them by conquest?
    Talk about naive. The king dictated ALL of the terms of the 1783 Peace Treaty! Who conquered who? But it is undeniable the kings subject are free. And the King's children are Free.
    Mat 14:28 And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water.
    Mat 14:29 And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.
    Mat 14:30 But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me.
    Mat 14:31 And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?
    Rev 17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
    The Children of the King are Free.
    Are you under the upper king or the lower king?

Are bodies are land, sprung out of the waters of the mother's womb just as a volcano springs up out of the ocean and creates a land mass. A nation state in between our ears, the knowledge is of the upper estate and that piece of paper recording the birth is of the lower estate. Isa 33:6, Eph 3:19

" (Shakespeare Birthplace Trust Records Office, Misc. Doc. I, 106 "
    http://hiwaay.net/~paul/shakspere/evidence1.html

If you do not take control of the paper, the paper take control of you.
    Gen 1:26