Thread: My first steps to redeeming Lawful Money are underway, but I need guidance.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    My understanding is the Secretary of Treasury is the trustee. And we are the beneficiaries of the trust. Keser soze Thank you for the tip I appreciate it. Franco

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    My understanding is the Secretary of Treasury is the trustee. And we are the beneficiaries of the trust. Keser soze Thank you for the tip I appreciate it. Franco
    You are welcome. May I propose that the trustee is whoever steps up. If you think your name is John H. DOE then you are likely to be the trustee. If you R4C the trustee position then it would logically fall back to the Secretary. If the Secretary is in breach of trust however that forms a resulting trust and you can pick that up on authority as (resulting) trustee. This authority can be demonstrated (expressed) by showing faults in the oath of office process.

View the trust as a circuit - IN GOD WE TRUST is on the money supply while SO HELP ME GOD is on the oath. If the official breaches oath then that opens the money supply (authority of first lien).

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-26-13 at 02:13 PM.

David, like always in appreciation of your comments. I went through what you stated in your thread. In the first part I didn’t have trouble with the part, about R4C the trustee position.
    On the second part, if the Secretary is in Breach of trust is a different story.
    I do have some questions. But first I have to tell you my research went out the window when I went back to your thread today and saw the definitions you put out there for us. The one that I found most important is the “Oath of Office” video. The other material I haven’t had the time to read it carefully yet. I had the definition of the “Oath of Office” but I had no idea of the procedure and most of all what the consequences are for failure to follow the procedure explained on video. Makes me feel as if I am in safe beach waters ; I think I am walking through safe waters when they are really full of sharks and I don’t even know it. That information is really appreciated.
    My questions are the following:
    1. It appears to me that the Federal government agency who created the trust is the Office of personnel management, (agency paying my benefits) so they would be the settlor. Or is the Federal Government the settlor, since agency is their creation?
    2. The Secretary of Treasury is the trustee. But then who is the bank? Another trustee?
    3. If the Trustee breaches trust by failure to do his obligations or duties he is then personally liable to make good on any losses to the plan. And by operation of law that makes me the resulting trustee. But what becomes of my being the beneficiary of the trust? I can’t be both trustee and beneficiary. Or are they joint trustees?
    9. When you said,” the official breaches oath, then that opens the money supply (authority of first lien)”
    I interpreted what you stated as:
    (a). The court will allow me an action against the trustee because of his breach of contract (“K”), under operation of law.
    (b). The court will also allow me the beneficiary a right of action against the property of assets of the trust.
    ©. Additionally, I can seek enforcement of the “Res” of the trust or a personal judgment against the Secretary of the Treasury for the value of the “Res” (lien or pledge)
    11. Where you stated, “If the secretary is in breach of trust however that forms a resulting trust and you can pick that up on authority as (resulting trustee). This authority can be demonstrated (expressed) by showing faults in the oath of office process.” I did have trouble understanding it.
    12. However, after watching that short video, on the “Oath of office” I had a better understanding of what you are saying. I am glad you put that information up there.
    a. I need to file an action to foreclose a lien or their pledge, which is a lien against their fidelity bond. Because he violated his guaranty of personal honesty. And I am putting a lien on his property for a debt owed due to his breach of duty(oath).
    b. I didn’t quite understand what he meant on the part about, “they don’t have files” and “we declare their office vacant”.
    13. Can you direct me to some place(s) where I can see more videos or more material on this issues for more reading on this subject?
    Franco