Thread: Cracking the Code Failure - Doreen Indicted

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Goldi
    I contend that no contract was actually formed...

Oh really? Because a contract was formed with a W-4 creating a W-2 or a W-9 creating a 1099. Which one was it for Doreen?

Goldi
    And all of the blathering and whining and nonsense is NOT GOING TO CHANGE A GOD DAMNED THING.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldi View Post
    And all of the blathering and whining and nonsense is NOT GOING TO CHANGE A GOD DAMNED THING.
    Let me suggest that you find your happiness elsewhere.
    Blessed is he who keeps from stumbling over me.

ManOntheLand
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldi View Post
    I contend that no contract was actually formed...

Oh really? Because a contract was formed with a W-4 creating a W-2 or a W-9 creating a 1099. Which one was it for Doreen?
    I contend that no contract was actually formed. There is a presumed contract only. The fact people do not know there is any contract being formed is exactly my basis for saying no contract was actually formed.

Waivers of rights must not only be voluntary, but must be knowing intelligent acts done with sufficient awareness of the likely consequences, per U.S. Supreme Court in Brady v. United States.

For a contract to actually be formed (as opposed to mere presumption of a contract) there must be a meeting of the minds, intent to be bound, consideration, and most basic of all, DISCLOSURE THAT A CONTRACT IS BEING FORMED and a VOLUNTARY EXERCISE OF ONE'S FREE WILL TO ENTER INTO THE CONTRACT.

If you really had a choice explicitly offered to you, who would voluntary elect to receive Federal reserve credit in lieu of lawful money? Who would agree to convert his right to work and be paid tax free for his labor into a taxable privilege?

Economic duress, no practical alternative, absence of consideration and no disclosure whatsoever. Any one of these conditions may render any presumed contract voidable. However, the party presumed to be obligated has to first recognize that they are being presumed to be under contract, and then challenge that presumption.

In Doreen's case, a presumed contract will stand unless and until she recognizes that the Court presumes a contractual obligation exists (as opposed to obligation conferred by public law).
    Last edited by ManOntheLand; 07-13-13 at 04:34 AM.