Tried to open my own thread but wasn't able to. (just signed up)

Hi everyone,

Today I went to my local branch with a check in hand.

Endorsed it

Redeemed in Lawful money
Pursuant to Title 12 USC §411
True name dba Legal name

All seemed well until

I asked if I could update my signature card. she said sure. So under the rather short signature I wrote "Any deposits or withdrawals, herinafter "Events", are made with the intent to receive or handle lawful money. Persuant to title 12USC411. True name dba Legal name

That's when the issues came up. Her argument was that my signature has to be exactly as in my passport, DL etc. I told her I was and pointed her to my legal name. She even said the request for legal money was fine, but if I wanted to use DBA i should open a business account. She wouldn't accept a true name either again stating it has to match my DL and passport...

Then another concern came up. I asked her if she had placed a restrictive endorsement on the check I just deposited. Specially after she said my restrictive endorsment was fine. She said "we have no way of placing a restrictive endorsement" the bank at the receiving end will see and and may choose to decline your withdrawal plus if we see you signing dba while conducting business under your name we will be forced to close your account"

I told her I had a super visor deposit a previous check and she even acknowledged she placed a restrictive endorsement.... This teller told me she didn't see anything. Which is what? Also my account didn't have a signature card on file for some reason. i.e they don't have my SSN or signature. Should I even bother with signing one?

Much appreciated.