Thread: ATM card DEBIT vs CREDIT option

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Please also try to get my point.

For example, did you make Notice and Demand before you understood your point above?

The remedy is between your ears. Making the demand is meaningless to many bankers. One bank made the point of saying "no legal effect" several times. So I get your point.

The Lesson Plan guides people through a journey to get where you are now. Even so, the Notice and Demand in some form or another has been proven effective to stave off assumptions of endorsement. And another point is that if you make your notice and demand to the Fed Bank, through the federal court, even publish it at the county recorder and serve it on your bank it is not very likely to get to your boss or cause any grief whatsoever.

In the exploration of grand jury formation for example, we need to raise the consciousness of people in general. The Notice and Demand and Libel of Review processes are great for doing that.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    No, I did not make a Notice and Demand before I understood the TRANSACTION-BASED REDEMPTION point above. In fact, the above point did not "congeal" in my mind until AFTER I did my 1040 the way I did it, and when it was honored, it came by way of reverse-engineering to realize that point.

But you are right, we should know WHY it works BEFORE doing it. And give NOTICE to others "to raise the consciousness of people in general", but not as a requirement because 12 USC 411 has no CFR regulation requiring that.

And despite claims that it has no legal effect, if the IRS and States honor it who cares what the bankers and their attorneys say?

Perhaps it only has LAWFUL effect... which only a Common Law Grand Jury can decide as judges of the both the law and facts.

But the record-forming that I have in this folder may be sufficient for a Common Law Grand Jury "court of record" to establish the date on which I truly began my lawful money demands for all transactions, as Blackstone's Commentaries, Book 3, Chapter 22, pages 4-5, refers to a record, in a "trial by record", as "a monument of so high a nature, and imports in itself such absolute verity, that if be pleaded that there is no such a record, it shall not receive any trial by witness, jury or otherwise, but only by itself".

If this position is not true today, in common law, then please correct me so I can revise my tactics and save up the money needed to pursue the LOR process.
    Last edited by doug555; 01-05-14 at 05:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post

....And despite claims that it has no legal effect, if the IRS and States honor it who cares what the bankers and their attorneys say?

Perhaps it only has LAWFUL effect... which only a Common Law Grand Jury can decide as judges of the both the law and facts.
    Those two bolded above just threw some new light (to me) on the BoA response to the NaD....kinda got to read between the lines.

=======================

(Assumption --> BoA is in knee deep with the FED/gov-co)

BoA did the right thing in "agreeing with thy adversary quickly". Both responses were within 10 business days of suitors notices -- acknowledging receipt of the NaD. They certainly didn't say it was refused.

Next, the statements "...no legal relevance, no bank action..." & "return documents" on its face may seem like a refusal....but suppose that it's a denial, typical of FED/gov-co....so as not to let the cat out of the bag.....re: David Merril's account about the IRS lady saying somebody in Colorado is doing it right & then clamming up.

They know they've got to adjust their accounting now.....they're just not going to admit it....especially on paper....to be spread far & wide by a printed sheet. That admission will never see the light of day.....they're not going to give you the ammunition that sinks their ship.

Without a doubt, that's a really big cat in that bag.

So in that instance, the suitor was good to go from June 15, the day the demand was executed & witnessed by the notary.

That's my take .....I could be wrong....

==================================

But doug555 is right here in that a NaD is not really necessary in "legalworld" (but good to go in lawfulworld) with the transaction based demands standing as the record....and as a "rock" it stands....straight & true.
    Last edited by ag maniac; 01-05-14 at 05:37 PM.