Thread: New Promissory note

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    My Trust is IMPLIED in my DEEDS. For nowhere in the Scripture is man granted the dominion over other men! Man MUST consent to be governed! Therefore my Claim is in Yehoshuah.
    Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    Absolutely.
    Therefore just as Peter walked on water.....but only with his full faith and focus and trust placed in Yehoshuah....the children of the King of kings are free.

I do not forsake Torah - I embrace it - it is my way of life - my love. For my love is about giving - not taking. As such, I am called to the Order of Melchizedok - and I take my seat in the college of priests convened under our Majesty and Great High Priest - Yehoshuah our King and Redeemer, our Creator, our Father and the government shall be upon His shoulder.

Therefore what is left is Equity. If i promise to do a thing, I should perform. Therefore I am no longer naked, but clothed in Christ before the Heavenly Courts, my Advocate is Yehoshuah before my Accuser Ha Satan. It is an easy thing for God to change the mind of a man. Thing is my accuser is right - I have broken the Law - but I am faithful to confess my sin in honor of my Father and I request mercy in the Promise to honor my Mother. So then I no longer willfully sin but I repent of habitual sin - that is NOT to say that I do not sin, I do. That is not to say that Torah is no more, for my sin is recognized and I repent against habitual willful transgression.

Psa 98:2 Yehovah hath made known His salvation: His righteousness hath He openly shewed in the sight of the nations.

Psa 98:4 Make a joyful noise unto Yehovah, all the earth: Make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise.

Psa 98:5 Sing unto Yehovah with the harp; With the harp, and the voice sing praise.

Psa 98:6 With trumpets and sound of cornet Make a joyful noise before Yehovah, the King.

Psa 98:7 Let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof; The world, and they that dwell therein.

Psa 98:8 Let the rivers clap their hands: Let the hills be joyful together

Psa 98:9 Before Yehovah For he cometh to judge the earth: With righteousness shall he judge the world, And the peoples with equity.

For the office of the Son was indeed occupied by the same One who spoke to Moses - Yehovah the Savior = translated into Yehoshuah

Rev 17:15 And he saith to me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, represent peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

All this talk of money is absurd. Money is the INVENTION of State. The citizenry have no sovereignty they are equal in regard to themselves in regard to their status [estate] but they have no standing in the sovereignty - nothing is new under the sun. What was is. Unless you have staked your claim in the Earth either political or territorial, then you are a subject. End of Story. Now the question remains will you get on with it or will you keep complaining.

No offence to you Chex, I am not writing directly to you but I write indirectly to the Reader. Those who shy away from FULL LIABILITY because they FEAR will not inherit the Kingdom. End of Story!

Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Notice to be fearful is to lack FAITH or said another way it is to lack Confidence or Trust in our MIGHTY KING. Therefore just as the command was given to Israel go in and begin to Possess - consider the land set before you is abandoned - it is controlled by Claims standing IN SILENCE. Consider the statement "Go forward and TAKE dominion". Will you discover the secret in TAKE?

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph

P.S. If you have understood this post, then you will understand why and how the Court holds you in Contempt. If you don't get it re-read until you do. Hint: The Trustee is always deemed guilty FIRST and he must prove his innocence. Will you sing the Song of Moses?

P.S.S. The Land I write of is NOT the Earth it is your body = Temple.

2Ch 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 01-10-14 at 08:21 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!