Thread: What's in a NAME?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I have no person. If having a person ever serves my best interest then it is likely I would choose the one I invented when I was twelve by applying for and receiving a Social Security Number. Until having a Social Security Number serves my best interest, I have no Social Security Number.

I have no last name.
    I have no birth certificate.
    I have no person.

Exactly. If you find me using a person, the chances are that I have one.
    my point exactly...

you have these tools (person, SSN, BC, Last Name, etc.) at your disposal if you choose to use them

no one else has a right to use these tools, created for your specific use, as you would, when and if you choose to use them

these 'things' are your property

no one else has a right to administer or take your property without your consent

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    my point exactly...

you have these tools (person, SSN, BC, Last Name, etc.) at your disposal if you choose to use them

no one else has a right to use these tools, created for your specific use, as you would, when and if you choose to use them

these 'things' are your property

no one else has a right to administer or take your property without your consent
    I said the last comment I made would be the last - but I can't help myself lol

Use is not the same as ownership. I have every right to use, control, possess but not own. Only the Creator has that right. What evidence do you have to prove that "things" - the DL, SSN, house, car, person, BC, last name etc is YOUR property? Those "things" are held in the "public trust" - it is true you have exclusive use of but those things are not yours.

I agree no one has the right to administer or take the property you are using without your consent. By providing the Name in any jurisdiction, your provide that consent.

And we can thank FDR for the removal of substance in order to PAY for things rather than use private internal script/ debt securities called FRNs.

Paisan, so far you have not answered the question I have asked: What evidence can you provide that proves you own a name or any "thing".

A response that "someone must come forward with a claim to what i claim is my property - until then... my claim is supreme - when the STATE OF XXXXX or the United States decides to speak, please let me know" is not responding to what I asked.

Let me give an example: If you are in a mortgage foreclosure situation, the name will be charged in the action. Do we agree up to here? If this is the case, then how would your claim that house is my property - let a man come forward with a claim to what is my property? It is the same thing with a car or even a bank account - we can look to Cyprus for that reasoning. If I am the owner of the bank account, then the State can NOT go into that account, including the IRS and take anything out of it. When you own something, it is your property to the exclusion of someone else and no one can take it. You can have exclusive use of something without owning it OR even be held liable for it - YAY!!!

These are just some observations. Tony