Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
i agree; this is precisely what i have been attempting to convey

without a voice (living) there is no claim, to property or otherwise

'Anthony Joseph' is a name; and yes, it is a person/fiction; and, it is property which i claim

the same goes for 'Anthony Joseph Surname'; what other man will step forward and verify a claim of vested interest in said name?

paper is meaningless and powerless on its own; a claimant (man) must speak his claim or there is no claim

i believe i have a right to be secure in my persons, papers, house(s) and effects (all i claim is my property) against unlawful trespass

not only do i believe this; the entity to which people bound themselves in public service supports my belief:

[cf. The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation (that means in living voice with full liability), and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.] (emphasis mine)
Prove you are a party to the Constitution? I can prove you are not.
The right of the people [fiction] to be secure in their persons [fictions] , supported by oath or affirmation [a piece of paper] .... and the persons or things to be seized. Are you a person? This applies to persons. If you a person, you are subject to the jurisdiction thereof.

You do have a right to be secure in your person, there is no belief about that, it is the law. It is a human right to be recognized as a person, with all the benefits and privileges, subject to the liabilities. If you agree Anthony Joseph is a person and you claim it, then we all anxiously await the outcome of when you hold your court.

You whole point is what man is going to step up and say I own that person, Anthony? What makes you assume they have to answer or do anything in their court of Just-us? Their oaths are to the state and the public trust not you, a man.