Thread: 1st Return Redeeming Lawful Money

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Neil View Post
    I am not sure of this mechanism. I have not set up a repository/court. I have also read posts that this was done successfully in the past but the IRS is no longer obliging this type of return.

Any recent success stories regarding "nunc pro tunc" on a return that has no precedent of actual demand for that tax year?
    Based on the travails of froze25 and the documents he cited I found this:
    Frivolous tax returns; “nunc pro tunc.”
    This ruling emphasizes to taxpayers, promoters, and return preparers that inserting the
    phrase “nunc pro tunc” on a return or other document submitted to the Service has no legal effect and does not validate an invalid return, make a delinquent return timely, invalidate a signature, create a claim for refund of taxes previously paid, or reduce one’s federal tax liability

I will therefore not use this for my current tax year. I will make a valid lawful money deduction based on my evidence repository.

Froze25:
    Did you include your affidavit "In Support of Lawful Money". If so I wonder if they are using that document to qualify for "other document submitted to the Service" That affidavit uses the term "nunc pro tunc"?

Based on the travails of froze25 and the documents he cited I found this:
    This ruling emphasizes to taxpayers, promoters, and return preparers that inserting the
    phrase “nunc pro tunc” on a return or other document submitted to the Service has no legal effect and does not validate an invalid return, make a delinquent return timely, invalidate a signature, create a claim for refund of taxes previously paid, or reduce one’s federal tax liability

I will therefore not use this for my current tax year. I will make a valid lawful money deduction based on my evidence repository.

Froze25:
    Did you include your affidavit "In Support of Lawful Money". If so I wonder if they are using that document to qualify for "other document submitted to the Service" That affidavit uses the term "nunc pro tunc"?
    David Neil, I did not sent that in with my return so they do not have a document with "nunc pro tunc"

This ruling emphasizes to taxpayers..
    Hmm, just wondering -- because the Suitor is no longer endorsing private credit, how can they still be a taxpayer? Isn't the whole idea to avoid paying the user fee for private credit and get the tax refund?

Would be nice to read more of EZ's view about the nunc pro tunc he mentioned.