USUFRUCT = "use of fruits"

Think about what "use of fruits" means in context of the worldly system. The fruit of our labor can be of benefit to others by simply receiving our time and energy. When it's done, it's done. It is the store of fruits of labor which is in question here as that is what is made "use" of by the worldly system in the form of "credits". The TITLE to said "credits" (and/or TITLE to property) is what we are discussing here which is "use of fruits" or USUFRUCT.

'UNITED STATES' has seized ALL TITLES and holds OWNERSHIP of said TITLES in abeyance. That means TITLE to your "store of fruits" as well. The surrender of claim to TITLE of that "store of fruits" is what Boris is putting forth in his newly formed opinion/philosophy.

I for one agree with it; I have NO desire of TITLE or OWNERSHIP or anything else of the DEAD 2nd dimension worldly system. However, as man, I retain highest claim to property [IMHO property is NOT synonymous with TITLE or OWNERSHIP] which I deem necessary to carry out my purpose in this life as set forth by the Creator, Most High God. No other man has a right to deny or administer my claimed property unless said man can prove and verify a higher claim on the record under oath or affirmation.

'UNITED STATES' does not live, has no vocal chords and therefore has no ability to make a proper claim to property; man is higher than 'UNITED STATES' and EVERYTHING else under God.

Let the DEAD keep the DEAD and let the living make highest claim to right of use as is the inherent capacity of man.