Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
I can understand why Boris continues down that bunny hole; the initial presumption that the birth certificate is a financial security is so far-fetched that nobody in the State government will even try addressing it. - At least in the USA. Therefore we have to resort to a letter a little closer to the Crown, in Canada:

Name:  birthcertnobond.jpg
Views: 3789
Size:  83.4 KB

I recall how during the development of this mythology Fidelity's "Random Number Generator" would throw people into thinking they had found a CUSIP # for their birth certificate. When I first linked to Fidelity though, I tried various tests and found that I could get a CUSIP # for anything at all, even for something in the future!

Be careful.

If you never get information that refutes your hypothesis, that does not mean you are onto a valid theory. If the birth certificate has monetary value then it is regulated by the SEC and has a valid CUSIP #. There has never been any CUSIP # ever, assigned to a birth certificate! Never! The reason is obvious to the most casual observer...

Regards,

David Merrill.
"There is no monetary value associated with birth certificates." - Agreed; I do not believe Boris espouses anything contradicting this statement through his current theory.

"Canadian [or U.S.] citizens do not have any personal property rights or obligations with respect to the public debt." - Couldn't have said it better myself.

The "bunny hole" you speak of is not being explored by Boris IMO; that is the process of 'freemen on the land' and 'Security of the Person' as put forth by Robert Menard and others. The Boris reversionary/usufructuary interest assignment process written about here is 180 degrees from your "bunny hole". The assignment is executed pursuant to [while absent benefit from] Title 12 U.S.C. §95 a (2) whereby ALL actions against, and transactions through, 'FIRST MIDDLE LAST' are fully acquitted and discharged by operation of law.

This should interest you since you rely heavily on Title 12 U.S.C. §411 for your remedy process.

Perhaps if you didn't assume what this process is about, you might not erroneously label it as "MENARD REHASHING".