Thread: Redeem From Public To Private Venue

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I have found it quite more effective to execute operations of law toward remedy in the light. So I say you may be right, but without a birth certificate or need to find credit I remove myself as far from those black markets as best that I can.
    If one finds oneself in a position to issue money, why would one endorse private credit?

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I can understand why Boris continues down that bunny hole; the initial presumption that the birth certificate is a financial security is so far-fetched that nobody in the State government will even try addressing it. - At least in the USA. Therefore we have to resort to a letter a little closer to the Crown, in Canada:
    I was told by a police officer that a State-issued birth certificate belongs to the State and likewise, the names thereon also do.

Cop: Well, whats the name on your birth certificate?
    I was puzzled as to why he would ask me if I had/held/owned a State-issued birth certificate. My logic: why is this stranger carrying a dangerous weapon asking me if I own something that he knows belongs to the State? Since 'birth certificates' (cop's definition) belong to the State and since I'm not the State then how can any 'birth certificate' (his definition since he asked the question) be mine {re: 'your birth certificate'}?"

Name:  lou_costello___abbott_and_costello_meet_frankenstein.jpg
Views: 918
Size:  30.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    Again: What if "they" still want to fight after you "surrender" by a "recognized record"? (Ex: they send you the "bill/charge" again?)
    Name:  5AgainstHouse_Cage.jpg
Views: 971
Size:  63.1 KB

Settling and closing accounting before exiting might be extremely important.

Related:

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    Who is the authority to enforce the "rules of usufruct"?
    Might depend on the lex loci celebrationis, lex loci contractus, situs (choice of law) of the relevant trust, will, deed, appointment, agreement or contract.

Re: battlefields...
    AFIAK soldiers aren't sovereigns. Even a commander in chief is a commissioned officer.

Name:  RLW_Does_not_transfer_sovereignty.png
Views: 1050
Size:  98.7 KB

Related: Rules of Land Warfare (US Army 1914).

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill
    The "legitimate" marketplace for birth certificates as securities is the SDR Marketplace - Special Drawing Rights - or as I define it, The measure of a social conditioning to blindly endorse the private credit from the local central bank. Here we find a basket of five fictional currencies averaged together to determine an international value of money and SDR's became the replacement for gold changing that "fixed" exchange rate into the "floating" exchange rate around 1976.
    Isn't that back around the time when they flipped the scri--I mean err ... umm .. the flag?

Name:  1220248.jpg
Views: 1574
Size:  35.8 KB (Deseret News Archives) Caption for the picture is: "President John F. Kennedy emerges from Air Force One as he visits Utah, Sept. 26, 1963. Note: SAM 26000 wasn't manufactured until 1962 and had a service term from October 9, 1962 - March 24, 1998.
    Name:  flags-left.jpg
Views: 1544
Size:  86.1 KB

When a community currency exchange transaction crosses borders, it seems it is to clear through the established channels which would likely require an accounting if one of the SDR currencies is involved. So in a sense, perhaps the check casher, the bank teller and the SDR system are all participating in the same market even if only in the sense they are unified by protocols.
    Last edited by allodial; 05-09-14 at 03:41 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.