Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
Collate please, describe the discrepancy you wish to point out.

I was unaware that I might be conceding that the birth certificate is or has ever been a security, or any kind of financial instrument. At least that is how I interpret your challenge.

Maybe I am taking it the wrong way but you seem to be taunting me with a challenge?

So point out the connections on the reading journey Some Dude points out that would indicate the birth certificate has any monetary value, or that governments have share capital?
The point is that 'Some Dude' is not promoting or indicating the birth certificate has any "monetary value".

The point is that you lumped 'Some Dude' [Boris] in with Robert Menard and the 'freemen on the land'/'Security of the Person' process as evidenced by you attaching that Canadian letter. The inquiries made which resulted in that letter have little to nothing to do with what 'Some Dude' is offering.

The point is that you welcomed 'Some Dude' joyfully ("What a great idea! Especially considering that Title 12 USC §95 is the codification of the Trading with the Enemy Act. It is great to have you around.") after stating (by presumption) that his "bunny hole" opinion is "...so far-fetched that no one in the State government will try addressing it"

The point is you erroneously dismissed Boris and his "bunny hole" in one post and say how great his "idea" is in another.

The point is you presume to know about something without fully comprehending what it is first.