Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Redeem From Public To Private Venue

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Their or theirs is defined as a presumed ownership through a presumed authority which dares or deceives others to believe it is true

stuff is defined as "a false image of the real" it is part of the dead world, paper, statutes, etc.

An Example: A deed is an image of the actual house. The house is real. The deed only re-presents the house. It is through our ignorance that we ACCEPT the deed as real house. How does failure "to pay" a mortgage dare foreclose on that house? If the original mortgage was created by a signature, how does the law support paper foreclosing on the real house? It makes no sense MORALLY. There is no money - just dead paper WE PRESUME has value.

Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
    Who is "they" in the "their stuff" part?

*I have never filed a UCC-1 nor plan to. I'm trying to find out something different. :-)

My two cents

Quote Originally Posted by salsero View Post
    Their or theirs is defined as a presumed ownership through a presumed authority which dares or deceives others to believe it is true

stuff is defined as "a false image of the real" it is part of the dead world, paper, statutes, etc.

An Example: A deed is an image of the actual house. The house is real. The deed only re-presents the house. It is through our ignorance that we ACCEPT the deed as real house. How does failure "to pay" a mortgage dare foreclose on that house? If the original mortgage was created by a signature, how does the law support paper foreclosing on the real house? It makes no sense MORALLY. There is no money - just dead paper WE PRESUME has value.

Interesting. I've always thought of a deed as a memorialization of a past act/ion, not of a thing.

The quote "A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds" refers to his past acts/actions, not images of a thing.

But, as we know, the whole world is a stage.

Anywho, thought I'd chime in. One month after filing the ucc's Boris style, I get a call from an attorney/Landsman company telling me I'm an heir to oil, natural gas, interests, mineral rights, yadda yadda. The thing is, this land was purchased by my great great grandfather 100 years ago, in 1914. All this time I never knew about my families interests. Trust me, there's been so many trespassors, escheats, false claims, etc., upon this 640 acres it would blow your mind. My father didn't know, my grandmother, great aunt didn't know. But all I know is that I did Boris ucc filings and all of a sudden I get informed of this.

People can naysay all they like. At their own peril. Do or don't, I really don't think Boris cares one way or the other because at least he let people know about it, so he's done his part. Boris is definitely not the type who wants to trespass on free will. As far as I'm concerned, I appreciate Boris tremendously.

If anyone wants more details, just ask.

Thank you for reading.

Quote Originally Posted by adirolfnitsol View Post
    Do or don't, I really don't think Boris cares one way or the other because at least he let people know about it, so he's done his part. Boris is definitely not the type who wants to trespass on free will. As far as I'm concerned, I appreciate Boris tremendously.
    Boris's method of UCC filing is hardly different than anything preceding it. Without questioning his sincerity or intelligence, the UCC filing isn't astonishingly different from others methods such as from Cracking the Code 3rd Edition (UCC), etc. The most prominent thing the UCC filing might do is make jurisdiction distinctions that weren't there before. That can be done without the UCC filing. I just get the impression of folks going "ooh and aaah" about the same thing others have been promoting.

Also we have discussed 'usufruct' and 'trusts' who knows how many thousands of times over the years even from the old sujuris site to now. Where he has noble efforts to inform people, that is great. However it is not new.
    Last edited by allodial; 05-13-14 at 08:27 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Boris's method of UCC filing is hardly different than anything preceding it. I just get the impression of folks going "ooh and aaah" about the same thing others have been promoting.
    ^^ This.

Doug Riddle did the same thing with Accepted for Value a few years ago, connecting it to scripture as well.

The freedom world is a giant network of bunny holes. Boris was probably unaware of A4V or hadn't explored it yet.

Ok, The Bunny wants to type something:

Name:  s_28c031e967c74426b87f977bee272c9c.gif
Views: 669
Size:  16.6 KB
    Hay yoo freedum peeple keep burrowin n mai bunny hole. if i hadd a carot fur ebry wun a yoo i seen in mai rabbitat in teh las ten yearz

well i'd hab a hyuge pile a carotz

Special A4V

^^ This.

Doug Riddle did the same thing with Accepted for Value a few years ago, connecting it to scripture as well.

The freedom world is a giant network of bunny holes. Boris was probably unaware of A4V or hadn't explored it yet.

Ok, The Bunny wants to type something:

Name:  s_28c031e967c74426b87f977bee272c9c.gif
Views: 669
Size:  16.6 KB
    Hay yoo freedum peeple keep burrowin n mai bunny hole. if i hadd a carot fur ebry wun a yoo i seen in mai rabbitat in teh las ten yearz

well i'd hab a hyuge pile a carotz

Yes, Doug Riddle did things with A4V a few years ago. He used the bare bones skeleton A4V from HJRBONDS. But there were many, many complaints from people stating it flat out didn't work for them. So I did a lot of research and determined that we are dealing with a discretionary trust, which had discretionary trustees and that if the trust is not expressed then the A4V's would be disposed of in the garbage.

So I created what I call a special A4V which expressed the trust, did 4 A4V's and each one was paid. 2 of those A4V's were for 2 years of property taxes in which entities had purchased tax certificates. The tax certificates were redeemed in full for both years.

I brought this info to Doug Riddle, showed him the results on black and white paper and told him if he really wanted to help people like he said, to treat it as a discretionary trust. I freely gave him mine yet he never brought it up in the calls. I never comprehended why he chose not to give to others, when others major complaint was that his/HJRBONDS A4V method didn't work.

I stopped doing A4V's and went the Boris route. Why? Because why would anyone continue hacking away at the same endless branches with more and more branches popping up at every turn when I can summarily pull out the entire root and be done with it?

My question is, why take the stance of assuming that Boris is unaware or just hasn't explored A4V's?

I apologize in advance if this offends anyone, but it appears a lot of assumptions are being slung around without careful thought. Don't we get enough of presumptions, assumptions, assumpsit in courts already? Don't we have enough? Do we need more assumptions? How about this: How about just asking Boris? Is that not an option in your book?

I'd just like to get to David my response I posted yesterday which is still not appearing on here yet, then I'll leave this thread. No offense, but too many assumptions and snarkiness here for my taste.
    Last edited by adirolfnitsol; 05-15-14 at 01:35 AM.

My question is, why take the stance of assuming that Boris is unaware or just hasn't explored A4V's?
    I never heard Boris mention A4Vs in his YouTube seminar. I could have asked him. And he could have responded to this thread, too.

People have succeeded with A4V without filing a UCC-1. Maybe they got away with something?

The Bunny says he wasn't trying to be snarky with what he said.

Sometimes this place is waaayy too serious for its own good. In my opinion.

Also wanted to add...

Same thing happened with EFTs: people learned how to do EFTs at the Fred and Nina seminars. At first, people had success with EFTs, but as more people started doing them, the powers-that-be became more stubborn.

Were EFTs suddenly less lawful? Nope.

I'll bet the same trend happened with the A4Vs: the more people started doing them, the more the powers-that-be resisted.

That same trend could happen with Boris' method.

I find a lot of people talking about theory and very few who actually do what they talk about. Therefore I find many "with child and giving suck". A king knows he has full liability for his words therefore he is careful about his issue. If I have written anything it means I have incorporated that philosophy and begun to make its use.

I suppose I grow tired of those who speak boldly only to be shown incompetent without standing. There are no short cuts. The path is hard. Those are the facts. Those who do not declare themselves have no standing.

Looking around I see many different governments on the land. In fact over 128 as early as 1960's. I maintain compliance and not rebellion. If you are a resident then obey the laws. If you are a citizen then obey the laws. Each must decide for himself. That is the beauty if choice.

My opinion is that most times men are too lax with their words. And the sheep that follow such men will end up in the ditch as well. Putting my king hat in I see a valley of dry bones. But the programmed masses respond with just give me the five minute answer. Now that's gonna be a problem when the wise know they have more than ten thousand hours of study and they are just beginning to catch a glimpse.

My opinion again is that no man should trust another man. Always and I mean always go and check out any man. Never blindly accept any presentation. We sail our own boats and therefore I determine my own future.

When David Merrill showed me the LOR I rewrote it to suit me. It took me two weeks to write the default judgment. This is my life and I refuse to yoke myself to any man who I have not tested. This Boris May be right or maybe he is wrong but I was there in the Coresourse days meeting in Raleigh about ten years back exploring Usufruct. As for my house we will not abide in another mans claim. I find the church and state in total apostasy and I would rather be John the Baptist than Caiphas.

In the end one must stand in front of the mirror and answer "what is it I want"? Until then Alice still chases that busybody bunny.

Shalom
    Michael Joseph
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

For clarification: Boris does not believe in A4V and this is the reason why. He separates man and the fiction.

Under CJS – Infants, §166 Intermeddling with estates of infants: “anyone who intermeddles with the property of the infant without authority is liable to account thereafter”. Under law, when one is making a claim in some form to that estate or trust, it is a warring decree and YOU, in plural form, the man and person, will be held to account therefor.

Under Boris' scenario, the man has NOTHING to do with them other then he uses a name. The acquittal and discharge under 12 USC 95a is for the entity or person and NOT the man. by chance, man is "incidentally or indirectly receives a benefit" but this negligible. The public trustees are to "take care of the property of the state". If, I am man interfere by paying bills, taxes, speeding tickets, etc, the trustees are more than happy to let me "go at it".

We are not to interfere AT ALL. Now the question is what happens when the trustee fails to do his oath bound duty? This is where Karl Lentz MAY provide some insight. I am not there yet.

I never heard Boris mention A4Vs in his YouTube seminar. I could have asked him. And he could have responded to this thread, too.

People have succeeded with A4V without filing a UCC-1. Maybe they got away with something?

The Bunny says he wasn't trying to be snarky with what he said.

Sometimes this place is waaayy too serious for its own good. In my opinion.

Good catch - unfortunately, if you are dealing with a mortgage foreclosure, it is the "thing" or home they take and not the memorialization. The presumption of many people is that the memorialization or dead paper "represents" the thing. Then the sheriff comes, knocks on the door to the man and says, you do not own this property, it has a deed in the name of the bank. Now get out. The man consents and gets out.

Under Florida Statute 697.02?Nature of a mortgage.—A mortgage shall be held to be a specific lien on the property therein described, and not a conveyance of the legal title or of the right of possession. I can not figure out how a mortgage can convey title when the statute says it can not? But this is done all the time.

I can not comment on the tree v the fruits and the man v his deeds. But obviously you got the point. You can not just talk the walk, you must act and be the walk as well. Otherwise, they will know you are full of it and bitch slap you.

We are fortunate to have Boris and his words of wisdom. Unfortunately, there are some out there who just want "the remedy and cure now". This is not JUST what Boris is about. FIRSTLY, it is about the spiritual process here on planet earth. Boris provides enough scriptures [though I am not a student of the bible; however, I study spiritual law and am a student] to see the parallels between THIER law and Supreme Law

As far as your inheritance is concerned, I do have a comment. I recently did the full release of claim and interest of the usufruct and reversionary interest. I am still waiting for the trustees to respond, including the pope. Before I did this, I came to the place what am I willing to do about this very core sense I have for this process. Am I willing to honor the contract that would require me to turn everything I think I own to the US, including property, accounts, IRA, inheritance, etc. Though a bit scary, I answered YES. Now of course, I can not be completely stupid, there is a give and take. If they can not reciprocate, then this is where there is a rub and THEY ARE IN REPUDIATION OF THE CONTRACT THAT THEY ARE OBGLIGATED TO HONOR.

My point is in this comment: What are YOU willing to do to accomplish the betterment of your Higher Self or even more drastic - what are you willing to do to help facilitate a Higher Purpose for the Entire Planet?

Interesting. I've always thought of a deed as a memorialization of a past act/ion, not of a thing.

The quote "A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds" refers to his past acts/actions, not images of a thing.

But, as we know, the whole world is a stage.

Anywho, thought I'd chime in. One month after filing the ucc's Boris style, I get a call from an attorney/Landsman company telling me I'm an heir to oil, natural gas, interests, mineral rights, yadda yadda. The thing is, this land was purchased by my great great grandfather 100 years ago, in 1914. All this time I never knew about my families interests. Trust me, there's been so many trespassors, escheats, false claims, etc., upon this 640 acres it would blow your mind. My father didn't know, my grandmother, great aunt didn't know. But all I know is that I did Boris ucc filings and all of a sudden I get informed of this.

People can naysay all they like. At their own peril. Do or don't, I really don't think Boris cares one way or the other because at least he let people know about it, so he's done his part. Boris is definitely not the type who wants to trespass on free will. As far as I'm concerned, I appreciate Boris tremendously.

If anyone wants more details, just ask.

Thank you for reading.