Thread: Redeem From Public To Private Venue

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by salsero View Post
    For clarification: Boris does not believe in A4V and this is the reason why. He separates man and the fiction.

Under CJS – Infants, §166 Intermeddling with estates of infants: “anyone who intermeddles with the property of the infant without authority is liable to account thereafter”. Under law, when one is making a claim in some form to that estate or trust, it is a warring decree and YOU, in plural form, the man and person, will be held to account therefor.

Under Boris' scenario, the man has NOTHING to do with them other then he uses a name. The acquittal and discharge under 12 USC 95a is for the entity or person and NOT the man. by chance, man is "incidentally or indirectly receives a benefit" but this negligible. The public trustees are to "take care of the property of the state". If, I am man interfere by paying bills, taxes, speeding tickets, etc, the trustees are more than happy to let me "go at it".

We are not to interfere AT ALL. Now the question is what happens when the trustee fails to do his oath bound duty? This is where Karl Lentz MAY provide some insight. I am not there yet.
    The matter of 'executor de son tort' has been gone over in detail. Having the birth certificate itself is evidence of authority. If you don't present it or otherwise adequately handle matters pertinent then you might be presumed to be executor de son tort. If you are adequately describing Boris's views then I sense he might be in error on the topic as in maybe he really doesn't know what he is talking about and is just "feeling his way" and improvising.

Under Boris' scenario, the man has NOTHING to do with them other then he uses a name.
    That seems rather contradictory. "Roy has nothing to do with the Company other than he uses the Company name all the time." Wut?

As stated in Senate Doc #43, page 9, second paragraph, April 1933: “The ultimate ownership of all property is in the State; individual so-called “ownership” is only by virtue of Government, ie, law, amounting to mere user; and use must be in accordance with law and subordinate to the necessities of the State.”.
    That pertains to what is "in the State" not to what is private or without the State.
    Last edited by allodial; 05-15-14 at 01:30 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.