Thread: Usufruct Surrender Remedy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    IMO, Boris's paradigm is based on the reality of the military occupation of the united States of America that started on April 15, 1861 when President Lincoln by the power vested in him (as Commander in Chief) summoned both Houses of Congress to convene on July 4, 1861. For more information about this "reality" see http://www.stevegartin.com/legalshisory.htm. Here is a good excerpt:

The "law of usufruct" is part of military law (Lieber Code - part #38 implements the usufruct principle).

But I believe our people's captivity under "military rule" truly began MUCH earlier, in 721 BC when the Assyrian Empire conquered the Northern 10 Tribes of Israel. The implications of this perspective is posted here for those who are interested in that dimension.

So, if military rule is the "reality" of our current situation here in Amercia, then, IMO, we need to develop a remedy based on starting from that reality.

Using the UCC is honoring a system used by our captors. If the UCC is used to "surrender" and make "peace" with our captors, then it may in fact be the escape clause that the Creator promised to provide for "His people" in 1 Cor 10:13.

Was not Daniel blessed and protected while serving the King of Babylon?

Isn't the "daughter of Zion" (true church today) told to "Go to Babylon. There you will be rescued."? (Mic 4:10)

I believe Boris's paradigm using usufruct and 12 USC 95a(2) has merit. Just as much as using 12 USC 411.

However, I believe that using UCC 3-603(b) about a dishonored payment would make more sense than using UCC 2 about a "protected purchaser" as far as enforcing this remedy is concerned.

Perhaps we can focus on building upon this "military rule" based paradigm, and integrate it with the "lawful money" paradigm.

See Boris's OUTLINE to learn more...
    Here is latest video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWXFtUcmUeE

Please comment here in this thread after viewing...

This is NOT what we are doing with Treasury Direct...
    That is from the 2:30 Minute Mark.

There is some comparison made by an advocate of Tim TURNER and the Republics project too. There I have plenty of warnings, and we have men with well-intention sitting in prison.

It strikes me that you are warning people to stay far away from Boris? I am thinking that is your message - Flee!

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    Here is latest video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWXFtUcmUeE

Please comment here in this thread after viewing...

P.S. I have not watched more than 5 minutes of the video linked. The cameraman might have put the microphone closer to Boris at least. It would have been good to not position Boris so he silhouettes all the time too.

P.P.S. I glanced at the original post link from March too. The Colorado Affair looks to be a project stemming from the Republics? I am familiar enough with the networking here to intuit that many adherents would be tenacious and promoting such things. I have to say that I am not studying this very much and so will reserve opinion but this takes me back to the Montana Freeman days...

You may sense already the aversion I have to Boris. I would have to spend some more time telling you exactly why. One look at the UCC Form he authored has me avoiding him.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-24-14 at 10:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post

It strikes me that you are warning people to stay far away from Boris? I am thinking that is your message - Flee!

You may sense already the aversion I have to Boris. I would have to spend some more time telling you exactly why. One look at the UCC Form he authored has me avoiding him.
    Perhaps Boris's implementation of the remedy based on the military rule paradigm is mistaken...

BUT, as I stated earlier,

Perhaps we can focus on building upon this "military rule" based paradigm, and integrate it with the "lawful money" paradigm.
    It appears that there is an aversion to even consider this military rule based paradigm, and its true origin for our nation.

Perhaps even a more fundamental and subliminal aversion is at work here... An antagonism against OBEYING the Creators' Seven Annual Holyday PLAN for Man-kind?

Read Our ‘Military Rule’ Cause & Cure in its entirety and tell me if this is not so... and why we should not address this original CAUSE of our people's captivity in order to begin solving our current military captivity as implemented via the Lieber Code.
    Last edited by doug555; 05-24-14 at 03:01 PM.