Thread: Redeem From Public To Private Venue

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Alan View Post
    I would also like to say that in addition to the public/private distinction in personhood currently being discussed, there also must be a distinction in personalty with the money. In fact, I think this second distinction is more crucial to understand in relation to redeeming for lawful money, than is the personhood question, or at least as important, because after all, it is through the money that society most often imposes public obligations.

For instance, we know that FRN and banking credit are obligations of the US, and that when used in the public venue, the money carries with it certain reciprocal obligations (like reporting income and expenses) to the holders thereof. I believe that is the purpose for offering the remedy of redemption. Otherwise any person that uses the money is kept in the public, and subject to those obligations, which is tantamount to a taking of private rights of enjoyment. Justice and honor demand the opportunity for redemption.
    Watch this new video that cites "private money" issue:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UEUvKlaEEc

In that regard, I believe the title of this thread is backwards!

Are we not redeeming money from the PRIVATE to the PUBLIC venue, in order to not incur the legitimate private FRB "usage fee" known as "income tax"?

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    Watch this new video that cites "private money" issue:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UEUvKlaEEc

In that regard, I believe the title of this thread is backwards!

Are we not redeeming money from the PRIVATE to the PUBLIC venue, in order to not incur the legitimate private FRB "usage fee" known as "income tax"?
    Maybe it is backwards. I'm still trying to get a handle on it, which is why I started the thread.

I'm questioning all of it, from top to bottom. I recognize it's a private credit scheme, but at the same time, the currency is legal tender for all debts, so it's also public. Also, since citizens of the US are citizens subject to the jurisdiction of the US, doesn't that make them public citizens? And aren't citizens of the US engaged in interstate commerce when using the currency?

It's all very confusing.

That is in essence the distinction between handling insurance notes, awaiting claim and lawful money.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Alan View Post
    Maybe it is backwards. I'm still trying to get a handle on it, which is why I started the thread.

I'm questioning all of it, from top to bottom. I recognize it's a private credit scheme, but at the same time, the currency is legal tender for all debts, so it's also public. Also, since citizens of the US are citizens subject to the jurisdiction of the US, doesn't that make them public citizens? And aren't citizens of the US engaged in interstate commerce when using the currency?

It's all very confusing.