That is what I was pointing out. IN GOD WE TRUST and the Oath before that same God forms a security agreement with the Treasury (state treasury).

Quote Originally Posted by salsero View Post
I seem to recall something "not good" happened to this guy - I do not remember if it had to do with this issue or another.

And one other comment AGAIN: Under CJS – Infants, §166 Intermeddling with estates of infants: “anyone who intermeddles with the property of the infant without authority is liable to account thereafter”.
The fact remains IF we stick our noses into their private internal business, they are allowed by their law to presume, we fall under the jurisdiction thereof, AND since we have no authority to settle matters, only our presumptions, therefore, THEY can and do slap us.

In my opinion, it is easier "to let them figure it out" and take care of their property, rather than me get involved. The ? is what if they do nothing and ignore? Then a man who acts outside his oath of office, for the intent of personal profit and gain, is held personally liable.