Thread: Just A Review

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    In summary these interbank markers, Clearinghouse Certificates were designed for banks to gamble on the timing of a run on the Fed for twenty years, according to charter:

Name:  charter expires.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  182.2 KB

In 1933 the charter came due so the Run on the Fed was immanent. People were granted the charter to keep the Fed in business.

I am grateful to find Members here who jump in with such great information! I must have missed this thread because of the unspecific title.

Just a quick comment about being consistent. I agree that one of the duties of public trustees is to fully acquit and discharge their "properties" obligations under 12 USC 95a.
    This process of double-entry bookkeeping makes a presumption that nobody will ever call in the debt. Redeeming Lawful Money is always presumed deferred. This reduces Federal Reserve notes to insurance policies and the presumption is nobody will ever make a claim to the alleged value. I mention this not to confuse but to encourage the Readers and Members to understand how we will find bottomry and admiralty running a common thread, enabling the Libel of Review.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. So now it is the same gamble, just a larger body of state banks and a select group of suitors redeeming lawful money and getting a 30% pay raise for cashing in early.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 12-02-14 at 10:37 AM.