Thread: Remedy - lawful money solution

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ag maniac View Post
    I am not aware any 90% Ikes were ever struck by the San Fran mint --> 40% definitely

See here and here.

Nonetheless, you might need a bit of help tidying up all those loose large coins, so here's a link to the proper sized wrappers.

Happy silver hunting & lets us know how it goes spending them back into circulation.

As an aside, when receiving change, ask for it in nickels....there's usually plenty in the merchants cash drawers. The metal composition value recently dipped below face value of the nickel, but was as high as 9.5 cents a few years ago.
    It seems odd, there is no mint mark on it and its not a blue or a brown its a 71' and looks like a regular ike(front and back) but i'm told its definitely silver. Placed order for wrappers on Ebay choose closest possible seller but its been almost 3 weeks, had to open case, bad choice i guess.

Been using coin to pay for everything for about two months now with no issues. Dont keep anything in the bank, my savings is in coins, and in my possession. Not going to pursue Presidentials, Susan's or Sacajawea's since I come to realize im just getting cheated on metal content but would still prefer to FED notes any day which can stay with the bank. If I owe banks money, I give them whatever fed notes I have and try to limit giving them coin. Whereas if im dealing with a bank(checks, incoming funds) I only extract coin from a it. Interesting that dimes, quarters, halves and IKEs are about equal weight to dollar amount. The smaller dollar coins are a rip off though.
    Last edited by NONOFED; 04-05-15 at 04:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NONOFED View Post
    It seems odd, there is no mint mark on it and its not a blue or a brown its a 71' and looks like a regular ike(front and back) but i'm told its definitely silver. Placed order for wrappers on Ebay choose closest possible seller but its been almost 3 weeks, had to open case, bad choice i guess.

Been using coin to pay for everything for about two months now with no issues. Dont keep anything in the bank, my savings is in coins, and in my possession. Not going to pursue Presidentials, Susan's or Sacajawea's since I come to realize im just getting cheated on metal content but would still prefer to FED notes any day which can stay with the bank. If I owe banks money, I give them whatever fed notes I have and try to limit giving them coin. Whereas if im dealing with a bank(checks, incoming funds) I only extract coin from a it. Interesting that dimes, quarters, halves and IKEs are about equal weight to dollar amount. The smaller dollar coins are a rip off though.
    Coin is coin in my view. Ike's can be hard to get and I'll take golden's or SBA's in place of Ikes. The whole idea of this is to get dollars issued directly from the treasury(mint) and NOT a bank(fed). The best bang for your buck in metal content is the nickle, Cu pennies are actually better but require a lot of sorting and returns. Whereas all the nickles are the same except the silver ones. http://www.coinflation.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Coin is coin in my view. Ike's can be hard to get and I'll take golden's or SBA's in place of Ikes. The whole idea of this is to get dollars issued directly from the treasury(mint) and NOT a bank(fed). The best bang for your buck in metal content is the nickle, Cu pennies are actually better but require a lot of sorting and returns. Whereas all the nickles are the same except the silver ones. http://www.coinflation.com/
    It's weird, sort of irritating, whenever I go & convert a 20 FRN for 10 rolls of nickels, they, (tellers) always
    ask me what I want them for? And, I often struggle and have "bite my tongue" before
    I inappropriately chastise, "What business is it of yours...?"
    So, my more reasonable reply, is typically made with eyebrows raised, "Why do you ask?"

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Allan View Post
    It's weird, sort of irritating, whenever I go & convert a 20 FRN for 10 rolls of nickels, they, (tellers) always
    ask me what I want them for? And, I often struggle and have "bite my tongue" before
    So, my more reasonable reply, is typically made with eyebrows raised, "Why do you ask?"
    A very genteel reply.....ball's in their court now !!

Last edited by ag maniac; 04-08-15 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Allan View Post
    I told them that I prefer to use coin for my daily transactions, which is true. But they are trying to classify you, trying to determine if your a collector or what not.
    Last edited by NONOFED; 04-13-15 at 07:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Like I said, I would still prefer to FED Notes any day. Also the main idea is to remove the FED, turn in your promissory notes and redeem for coin from the treasury, supporting the FED by using its NOTES in public is not okay. You can place order with banks for coin, you have to purchase in larger amounts but comes from FEDServices along with the banks order of coins and notes. Leave the notes with the banks and only extract coins. I would suggest stockpiling a large amount of coin, then move to storing precious metals. Turn that paper garbage into something worthwhile. Stop supporting the FED by keeping your money in the bank and stop circulating their notes.

Keeping your money in the bank typically allows the bank to consider those funds as theirs and they can use that amount to lend to unwitting people, consequently making them debt slaves, this is one of the reasons not to keep your money in the bank.

Furthermore avoid large corporations, support the small people in your community, whether its food, gas, or other goods. Go to farmers markets, choose to pay your neighbors instead of large conglomerates that extract and funnel your money away, keep it local support your community and don't poison them with empty pieces of paper. During my daily transactions i find that most people purchase the IKEs and halves out of the registers, sometimes they exchange more notes, i then redeem those notes for more coin. Rather them have the coins then the notes, i'll deal with the conversion.

Name:  a-Purchasing-Power-of-U.S.-Dollar.jpg
Views: 368
Size:  13.9 KB
    Last edited by NONOFED; 04-13-15 at 08:17 AM.

Wanted to report that I received my lawful money demand refund for tax year 2014. The demand was a LM deduction (net pay only) via 1040 return. It was processed in less than 4 weeks, which is pretty amazing. Yes, I will need to wait the 3 years for the ASED to expire and longer for any other nefarious things these so-called 'people' can or might drum up, but for now I have been 'redeemed'.

Specifically thanking David Merrill, Doug555, johnny, ag maniac, among others.

Thank you and God Bless.

Sincerely,

imm

Gee, I had to go search out "ASED".

I trust you are demanding lawful money on all transactions for TY2015 & that you will receive all of the FITW next spring.

Feelin' good, eh? Then spread the news to family & friends !!

As an aside, during the past month or so, every time on my way past the checkout @ Chinamart, I'll pass the Jackson-Hewitt booth set up....& I think to myself "Gee, I'll bet they don't know about Lawful Money"