Thread: Non-Christian Historical Evidence for the Existence of Jesus

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    You speak about respect of persons in one way then in a different way in the same context. You also speak of the priesthood system that was in place due to special circumstances some might not comprehend and which has been replaced. The plan has been one of restoration not one for creating Mystery School franchises.

Its clear as to the context re: 'salvation'. If you weren't subject to judgement, what would you need salvation from? Also, Acts 26:18 gives a good idea of the nature and purpose of salvation. Hmmm could there have be a kind of salvation/rescue/deliverance in the form of physical, mental and spiritual rescue/deliverance from bondage, kidnapping or ensarement of self-proclaimed "god kings" who established principalities and powers of darkness?
    Last edited by allodial; 04-05-15 at 07:24 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    You speak about respect of persons in one way then in a different way in the same context. You also speak of the priesthood system that was in place due to special circumstances some might not comprehend and which has been replaced. The plan has been one of restoration not one for creating Mystery School franchises.

Its clear as to the context re: 'salvation'. If you weren't subject to judgement, what would you need salvation from? Also, Acts 26:18 gives a good idea of the nature and purpose of salvation. Hmmm could there have be a kind of salvation/rescue/deliverance in the form of physical, mental and spiritual rescue/deliverance from bondage, kidnapping or ensarement of self-proclaimed "god kings" who established principalities and powers of darkness?
    I think perhaps you just don't understand me in regard to respect to persons. You have the same opportunity as I do. What you do with yourself is your choosing. But we both have access to God. Some choose not to learn and others do. Either way it seems what is most important to a man is that which he will seek after with his whole heart [mind].

The carnal mind is flesh based and is not subject to the law of God. The dark forces are self imposed as WE all will rise and fall as ONE. As long as the world remains carnal there will always be "dark forces". As a man thinks so he is. For thought always proceeds matter.

Herod will always seek to chop John's head off. For Herod is every man ruling in the carnal mind and John is a messenger sent forth from the Higher Mind. Therefore until we begin to do the hard work WITHIN, society will remain dirty without.

I don't agree with Mystery School but I understand why they exist. But that does not bind me in any way shape or fashion. There are no idols unless I allow them to exist.

Back to salvation: from what? Answer: Our carnality. One cannot be carnal and eat of the tree of life at the same time. The way to the garden [upper room] is barred to the carnal mind. This is shown by the "men of Sodom" pushing at the door of Lot's House. The angels blind the "men of Sodom". It is not for the Carnal Mind to see or understand.

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-05-15 at 08:05 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!