Quote Originally Posted by Rock Anthony View Post
So I learned that a woman may give birth to twins - twins that have different fathers - provided that she engages the two men within a five day period.

This implies that within that five day period the seed of the first man is still within the woman, which in turn implies that the seed of the first man would come into contact with the flesh and seed of second man while the second man engages the woman (isn't that how STDs transmit. The sharing of fluids can be construed as "and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat" ).

Perhaps Adam engaged the Eve, knowing that she had the other man's seed in her - yet he engaged Eve anyway. And when Father inquired about it, Adam attempted to escape culpability by blaming Eve (she's the loose one!).

Perhaps after the deeds were done, they contracted an STD - that's when they realized they were naked - they needed to cover up lesions around the genitals.

Whether or not Adam engaged the evil man in direct intercourse - well, I think I'll gain more insight into that by examining and comparing the punishemnts of those involved.

I appreciate all that MJ has presented. For one thing, MJ's presentation has defeated my disinterest in scripture (something I've been fighting with for a long time). I've spent more time reading and thinking about scripture over the past few days than seemingly my entire life. And that's only a slight exaggeration.

Thank, MJ!
Now that makes more sense! Especially taking into account the "punishments of those involved".

Here is another perspective on why Adam did what he did:

ADAM'S CURSE
The judgment that God had pronounced upon Adam was a curse on the ground (Genesis 3:17-19) and not upon his reproductive organ because Adam was not deceived into transgressing the law. Eve was. (1Tim.2:14). But Adam listened to her and joined her in her sin. Adam knew what he was doing when he hearkened to his wife. Being taken from his side, she was a part of him. He knew she would be lost because of her sin. Therefore, in order to redeem her, he must identify himself with her sin. So, Adam knowingly joined Eve in her sin. And his act brought DEATH into the world.

"Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned: For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law. Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression,

WHO IS THE FIGURE OF HIM THAT WAS TO COME."
Romans 5:12-14
ADAM IS THE FIGURE OF HIM THAT WAS TO COME. How is that so? Adam redeemed his wife back to himself by identifying himself with her transgression. Remember, Adam had no former lust and knew no sin. Similarly, Jesus Christ, the last Adam, identified Himself with His fallen Bride and became sin for her that she might become the righteousness of God. But in identifying Himself with fallen man, the redemptive act of the last Adam (Jesus Christ) brought LIFE back to man. With the Water and the Blood that flowed from the side of Jesus Christ at Calvary, God made a Bride for Him. Read Romans 5:12- 21; 1 Corinthians 15:21,22,45. Amen! (Type and antitype -- nothing could be any clearer!) We are reconciled to the Living Tree of Life, not a fruit tree but the Living and Wise God!

The man and his wife were then driven out of the Garden of Eden. The Garden of Eden was God's delight. Anything not in accordance with God's law God's harmony could not be born there. Hence, as a hybrid was being conceived in the womb of Eve, the couple had to be driven out of the Garden. The hybrid was the Serpent's seed, a seed of discrepancy.

Since the Fall, man has been toiling by tilling the earth and weeding off thorns and thistles to obtain his food. He had lost his household servant, the Serpent-kind, who was the tiller of the ground.

http://www.propheticrevelation.net/o...ent_seed_3.htm