Thread: Adventures in land ownership

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    I don't doubt your words nor do I contest your questions and points . The information I typed that you highlighted above is courtesy of David Wilbur Johnson.

Only the 13 colonies would be "King granted land". States created after the 13 colonies were created as territories initially.
    I will accept that. Virginia was on heck of a large State....so was Carolina. Much, Much larger than the boundaries of today. That is why when one went out west one had to "stake a claim". First Survey, then Claim, then Possession, which established Rights of Use.

It is all just trust law based on Real Property Rights.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I will accept that. Virginia was on heck of a large State....so was Carolina. Much, Much larger than the boundaries of today.
    Yes . Virginia was HUGE.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph
    That is why when one went out west one had to "stake a claim". First Survey, then Claim, then Possession, which established Rights of Use.

It is all just trust law based on Real Property Rights.
    This is similar to what William the Conqueror did with his Doomsday Book. The survey of the land was for purposes of taxation.

Survey is similar in sense to assessment.

Anthony Joseph
    So then we must understand the hierarchy and "pecking order" of the claims being made.

Who has the power and authority to make the highest claim or hold highest title to Real Property? When we declare and proclaim our standing and character as heirs to the Supreme and Divine Kingdom in God's Trust and demonstrate our competence to self-govern, partially through the exercise and demand, in our own right, to be upon lawful money of exchange, we separate and distinguish ourselves as being upon a superior plane of existence; having a higher right of claim than those who survey the land for the sole purpose of chattelizing the flesh, energy and sweat equity of every living man and woman on this land.

Their claims are founded upon the repugnance and abomination of men as chattel in order to harness and harvest bodies and souls unto themselves for their own selfish gain.

Our claims are founded upon Divine stewardship and husbandry of the land which was promised to us by Almighty God so that we may provide for ourselves, and our families, while endeavoring to live a life that is pleasing to Him.

The inferior creations of men become our servants as all things remain and exist under His hand. Our trust is only and always in Him as our Creator and we subdue and have dominion over all the earth by His command and in His Name. We do not and will not trespass upon another brother and son of God who has equal claim as we do. However, trespass upon another's dishonorable and repugnant creation is impossible for a proclaimed son of God in my opinion. We rather take hold and control by default, and in righteousness, of any and all creations of men which have dishonored our Creator by enslaving his children through the intentionally disguised and concealed mechanism of voluntary servitude.

I believe it is a calling and duty of servants of God, when in the midst of the creations of men, to subdue, cure and redeem these creations in His Name in order to bring the creators unto honor and righteousness. The choice remains as to whether or not that Divine authority is recognized and accepted. The choice made will be judged by Almighty God Him Self.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    So then we must understand the hierarchy and "pecking order" of the claims being made.

Who has the power and authority to make the highest claim or hold highest title to Real Property? When we declare and proclaim our standing and character as heirs to the Supreme and Divine Kingdom in God's Trust and demonstrate our competence to self-govern, partially through the exercise and demand, in our own right, to be upon lawful money of exchange, we separate and distinguish ourselves as being upon a superior plane of existence; having a higher right of claim than those who survey the land for the sole purpose of chattelizing the flesh, energy and sweat equity of every living man and woman on this land.

Their claims are founded upon the repugnance and abomination of men as chattel in order to harness and harvest bodies and souls unto themselves for their own selfish gain.

Our claims are founded upon Divine stewardship and husbandry of the land which was promised to us by Almighty God so that we may provide for ourselves, and our families, while endeavoring to live a life that is pleasing to Him.

The inferior creations of men become our servants as all things remain and exist under His hand. Our trust is only and always in Him as our Creator and we subdue and have dominion over all the earth by His command and in His Name. We do not and will not trespass upon another brother and son of God who has equal claim as we do. However, trespass upon another's dishonorable and repugnant creation is impossible for a proclaimed son of God in my opinion. We rather take hold and control by default, and in righteousness, of any and all creations of men which have dishonored our Creator by enslaving his children through the intentionally disguised and concealed mechanism of voluntary servitude.

I believe it is a calling and duty of servants of God, when in the midst of the creations of men, to subdue, cure and redeem these creations in His Name in order to bring the creators unto honor and righteousness. The choice remains as to whether or not that Divine authority is recognized and accepted. The choice made will be judged by Almighty God Him Self.
    The Claim is based on the Survey. Therefore in regard to the Territory. All who survey can claim. The question is have you in assembly performed a survey, staked your claim based on your survey, and put that claim in trust for the benefit of others who would benefit from your overlay?

The whole construct is INTANGIBLE. Read that Preamble to the Constitution closely ....."to assume among the Powers of the Earth a separate and equal station........ That is Law of this World. And it also agrees with God's Law. Go forth and take dominion. Those who refuse to do so will be governed by those who will.

I believe it is quite simple for those who have the faith - Do all things in my Name sayeth Yehoshuah ben Yehovah. Or said another way sayeth Yehovah in the Flesh.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Now for some history of the area.
    Recently I visited the Burra Burra Mine Museum in Ducktown, Tennessee.
    I bought a book there, and I'm attaching a few pages from it which deal with mid 19th century history of this area.
    The book is It Happened In Tennessee, by Susan SAWYER, The Globe Pequot Press, 2002.

This website gives a pretty good history of some of the mining activities that went on, even though it only talks about one small area.

I was told that the federal government "owned" the land after the Cherokee removal via the trail of tears.
    A land sale office supposedly existed in Cleveland Tennessee where mining companies could buy land from the federal government and record their claims.
    There were neither land grants nor land patents, only land sales, according to a County Recorder office employee with whom I spoke recently.
    Large companies bought up all the land holdings of smaller companies.
    The Cities Service Company apparently owned tens of thousands of acres of land in several counties of south-east Tennessee.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

The mining companies clear cut all the forests, for fuel and lumber.
    In the early 1980s the relatively trashed surface lands were sold off, mostly via Warranty Deeds, but the "hydrocarbon estate" was held back by the companies.

While digging in some Deed archives I came across a hydrocarbon transaction for an area near me.
    I'll show that next.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    I was told that the federal government "owned" the land after the Cherokee removal via the trail of tears.
    A land sale office supposedly existed in Cleveland Tennessee where mining companies could buy land from the federal government and record their claims.
    There were neither land grants nor land patents, only land sales, according to a
    http://www.archives.gov/research/land/index.html

Wow! I didn't know this ...

For land records in the remaining 20 states that were never part of the original public domain, check the State Archives for that particular state. This includes the original 13 colonies, plus Hawaii, Kentucky, Maine, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, and West Virginia.
    This looks interesting: http://publicrecords.onlinesearches....-and-Deeds.htm

You may want to investigate as to what the highest form of title is in Tennessee as well as get copies of the treaties that have bearing on Tennessee.

This will be important too: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southwest_Territory
    Last edited by shikamaru; 04-15-11 at 07:32 PM.