Thread: The End Of The U.S Empire Is Here - But the US is also being controlled now

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The central banking protocols of debt being of value began here in Colorado Springs. Maybe it will end here too.

I am in the middle of rectifying (correcting) the judiciary in criminal syndicalism that is obviously, at least to me, for the purpose of protecting government from the people. Which is to say, to protect the illusion that debt has value.

I wonder though, is it a disease that will kill or reform and transform into birth pains?

P.S. Writing while listening...

Damascus to me represents METRO organization in a big way. It is the world's oldest Capital City - municipal jurisdiction. So it certainly has metaphysical ties to the central banking which is international admiralty in nature. Also as the trouble started around Syria it struck me that there was a war brewing of a different nature indeed. This is purely government warring against the population that created that government. Rather than factions of religion, race or ideologies.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 10-12-15 at 01:43 PM.