Thread: I am some dude latest recording Boris and usufruct

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    MJ, you dont like to discuss property definition?

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    MJ, you dont like to discuss property definition?
    If I may project for a moment...

e=mc2 begs some interesting questions. At University I both intrigued and annoyed the physics staff by explaining Relativity very simply. I also informed them that I had invented a time machine when I was forty - past tense. Here, now, I assume you mean property in physical things.

I quickly noticed that e=mc2 is identical in nature to centrifugal force - angular momentum - that holds water in a pail when you swing it in circles. One thing leading to another quickly we find that our conscious memory locates property. Our cellular memory creates that same property, as well as the entire universe.

Name:  Vitruvian man at doctor's office.jpg
Views: 689
Size:  30.1 KB

In other words the double helix, as we invent it by praying to an electron microscope is about the length of the arms span of the Vitruvian Man. Fibonacci prevailing in the Pentagram - 5 - as a transform.

The Big Leap is to assume that this is true. Once in faith, you see it, then you are the creator, God providing the energy it takes to bend light into tiny electron valence shells. It is within all of us, together, as we are the same for 99.9998% of any single genome in any single nucleus of any particular cell. The ego drives us into a conscious specialization that makes us appear separate and for some divine purpose we create the universe for the simple purpose of remembering our unity.

Once this is truth to you then you begin to wonder when and where you might bother defending that which needs no defense. TRUTH as an Office.

Which I speculate might be why without this post, Michael Joseph will find it more worthwhile of his time to respond to other things in life. My point being that ego-to-ego it is not very worthwhile to shout:

Everywhere you go, everything you see; I own it all so long as You believe You are You, and Me is Me.

What happens from my perspective is that ego is stirred into existence by consciousness and with the truth in my heart, I might be enlightened enough to ponder WHY I am being brought to appear, to defend any special relationship or contract about my ability to use, alter or amend a specific piece of property? WHO am I being compelled to appear in front of (Court)? If it is a voice on the Internet (George) then I can easily understand why Michael Joseph considers the post, and then spends about 1/2 a second deciding where to jockey his mouse next.

This is why it behooves anybody interested in the subject matter here to study at Lawful Money Trust. We might quickly find that the Rules of Court where we are to start formulating usage rights is called Trust Law. Understand how trust law has formed and you might better see clearly that divine laws prevail in any body of law. I know from experience that Michael Joseph prizes older law books about Trust Law and therefore has integrated an understanding of which tenets survive time and which tenets are weak and become altered by the absurdity that debt has value and can be a basis for currency. Guilt converts love into currency by creating a sensation of debt/death/doubt = separateness.

The function of the courts of mammon (district NOT territorial/elastic currency) is sustainable debt. How can you ever own anything if you paid for it with somebody else's (Fed's) private credit?
    Last edited by David Merrill; 01-15-16 at 03:02 PM.

David, i dont understand "TRUTH as an Office", ive read you say "CHRIST as an Office" here before so i think you must mean this same concept and the two are interchangeable?

truth is to me simply, what is true. true, from my comprehension is something in alignment. true name? the wheel im working on now is not yet true but i have it on the truing stand and am working on it one spoke at a time. from my experience in truing wheels though, ive found that even after they are trued they still need to be balanced to be perfect. its not easy, i guess you could say that to obtain perfection requires a passion or love.

FWIW, im not only "a voice on the internet" and do consider joining your pay site www.lawfulmoneytrust.com but Im more into open source software myself. actually, ive philosophical issues with closed sources. thanks for clarifying things for me as much as possible under the circumstance anyway.

that youtube vid looks to be worth the time, thanks for sharing it.

MJ, thanks for the link/direction. your previous efforts here seem to be a goldmine and this one is no different. I'll be rereading it also since i may be more able to make something out of it now five years later (has it been that long? wow) this is why I see that www.lawfulmoneytrust.com must have some value and probably invaluable but im still not ready and need to keep brushing up on these type of concepts. I was actually thinking about sending you a PM about a membership last week to see if it could be done with a postal money order. i think ive more work to do before that though.

from that link to this one http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...full=1#post143

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post

Hello, Property is Rights of Use. The Form of Matter is based on Survey it is NOT the object or concept.
    rights of use, i remember that now but its still confusing for me. it all is, i struggle with translation.

ownership is the other big one that has me stumped at this time.

thanks again