Thread: I am some dude latest recording Boris and usufruct

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    I noticed that Boris has added lots of new info on his site.

http://iamsomedude.com/writings.html

also the audios are well worth listening to IMO

there is also a new forum he has added but it requires a 3rd party log in via google, yahoo or some other existing service and it can not be accessed with out enabling java scripting (ip fishing?) . both seem suspect to me (doesnt everything LOL) and as far as I can tell you can not join directly either.
    Boris isn't necessarily saying or teaching anything remarkably new. Vic Beck for a short moment got to the truth about "birth certificates" but quickly he shut up--the truth didn't come from him but from the callers of his conference call who he would hurriedly shut up once it started to dawn on him the breadth of the truth being shared. Since 2008 or so he has apparently sanitized the Interweb of those conference calls.

For those 'in the box' I would say that it is important to get the gist of this: that you are holding office but they aren't telling you quite outright. Because if you knew you would be bonded--and you might be bonded or own a bond or have a bonding mechanism (or whatever it is) via BC, DL or SS card. A DL (or State ID) is said to be a paltry $200 bond.

Anyone that takes the time to see how things work, the Attorney General enforces behavior of the state officers but those officers might register through: [1] Secretary of State; [2] Registrar of Births & Deaths or Bureau of Vital Statistics; [3] the DMV or the like. Once the registration is done, the person is on the scope for potential 'violations'. I would go as far as to suggest that even being director of an LLC or a state registered corporation is to hold office (why do you think the registration is public?). So as to CYA, its a matter of risk management or risk mitigation and bonds or deposits of cash (or cash equivalents) are two key ways that is accomplished.

However, when it comes to municipal corporations, state officers might treat them as 'their own little reality' with the mayor or chief of police being the 'AG' or 'go to' for enforcement or remedy. Of course, the DA or City Attorney tends to be the primary mover on municipal-level 'offenses'.

So most of what many people have been having problems with is 'debt'. If you fail to see that the bankers, the utility company officers, etc. are all holding office and they are holding office by license of the Fed or the State then you should understand that they would be under no less restraint than you. Having a problem with debt is typically remedied by having that debt liability discharged (i.e. the liability fulfilled).

As for the office, not taking up an office in the first place is a way to avoid exposure to the liability of that office. If you are coerced into something and fail to make that coercion known: they will presume coercion to be lacking. How you handle your affairs might be the utmost art form.

While I don't necessarily endorse the document or suggest doing anything in the document, this document has some things worth reading when it comes to BONDS: Using Your Exemption. I do not suggest sending any such bonds to creditors such as banks. It is the general concept of bonding that is worth getting the gist of IMHO.

Also: Legal Personality.
    Last edited by allodial; 01-18-16 at 10:30 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.