Thread: COLB and BC as a DEED to One's Body = Land

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by andrew patrick View Post
    here on boise, idaho, at the state archives location, they are exhibiting what purport to be letters patent (appointments to offices such as chief justice of the supreme court, etc. of the "Territory of Idaho") and other writings, including the attached, which, if i remember correctly, lincoln allegedly scribed as an attorney for some folks he knew regarding some property they claimed an interest in.

interesting to note some of the words/terms that michael joseph offered in his explanation of the various degrees and nature of 'fee' as regards real property, such as 'fee simple absolute', 'living stock of heirs', etcetera. i don't recall in what year this was purported to have been made.

peace, love and life to all...

p.s. can't find a way to attach a photo. may just not see it or may have to wait to be 'unfiltered' on this forum
    Hello andrew patrick.

I like your name: andrew - "a might man"; patrick - From the Latin name Patricius, which meant "nobleman".

I remember when I used to go a-searchin in the state archives. There came a day though when I dug too deep. The "archive master" said "boy dem papers are confidential". That was when I knew for sure - i was not entitled to see the business plan. Now consider for a moment what that means. If I was to enter into public office would I then be entitled to see "dem der papers?" I think not. Therefore that tells me that good ole North Cacalaki was a PROPRIETORSHIP - and guess what I found.

north carolina land patent.pdf

an den I thunk to meself dat purhapz just purhapz the good ole U.S. was also a private organization established with its own business plan.

Canada is clearly subject to English Law here in the States it is the same it is just not so clear. For while the subject were granted liberty [a revocable grant] the interests in the plantations were never abandoned. Ref "so called" peace treaty written by the "so called" loser telling the "so called" winner how the "so called" winner was going to repay the war debt.

For you bible thumpers I will restate. Tyre just moved to a new location - New York city.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-04-16 at 10:37 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!