Thread: Pay to the Order of...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Of course this brings up the question, what do you do when they insist that you hallucinate with them, for their gain?
    I always try to look at the symbols that I am actually seeing to see if there is possibly a different message. When the attorney opens up the file and notices some strange markings upon each of the writings the brain typically makes a determination of what is being shown and will interpret and interpolate so that the symbols make some sort of sense within the framework of one's understanding. So I noticed immediately the word "NO" written from bottom up - because that makes the most sense. But then I watched again and noticed the term "OZ" from top down.

And at once MK-Ultra came to mind....

Oh and by the way Jesus loves you - but if you don't believe in Jesus you are going to burn in hell forever! Talk about MK - Ultra mind control. This is exactly the program. When the mind is faced with a choice that it cannot begin to understand then disassociation occurs. And now consider the carrot - ever lasting bliss - Jesus loves you. But you can't have it UNLESS you obey otherwise you will encounter everlasting hell fire and burning.

Over the rainbow and into OZ

I highly recommend parts II and III. Now consider the RITE OF SODOMY and then you will comprehend the movie Labyrinth in regard to the passing thru the swamp of terrible stench! This is merely the extreme pain inflicted upon the victim in order to create an alter in the mind.

Part II

Part III

The brutally traumatized mind will of course testi-fy against itself in support of its abuser - somewhere over the rainbow [can you hear it]. Seems the abuser has the target by the nuts. Willie - now that's funny. Willie is impotent - we needz us a Peter to gives us somz TESTI-MONEY. Seems Willie can't get it up!

So we needz a substitute Willie - to Endorse the demon world of DIS-TRICTUS. Seems the substitute Willie is being "pulled" in many directions. It is not wise to let you "seed" fall to the ground - just ask Onan.

Gen 38:9 And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.

Gen 38:10 And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also.

===================

Joh 14:30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

Examine yourself. Know Thyself.

Luk 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

============

AN OLD RELIGION
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-26-16 at 12:34 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!