Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
October 4, 2016 is Rosh Hashana. Now many of you are saying - I'm not Jewish. And to that end my answer is neither is God. HOWEVER, according to Genesis 1:14 we use the Sun and Moon for signs and seasons and we see that this year is Jubilee according to the Sun and Moons. The end of Jubilee will be Oct. 4th, 2016 and this Jubilee is a special Jubilee as it is the 70th since the children went into Canaan and it is the 40.5 since Christ. We see also this in King David who reigned for 40.5 years.

Jubilee is our birthright as is the whole of the law. It is unfortunate that many a preacher has destroyed The Way in the minds of many as they put their congregates to sleep with Jesus did away with the law. For shame, for shame.

Best regards,
MJ
There are quite a number of folks that mind the old feast days, not for 'keeping the law', but as a teaching aid and for keeping a spiritual navigational fixation. One "Pentecostal" congregation I know of had members who would meet up with 'Karaite Messianics' or something like that for Feast Days.