Thread: WHY Lawful Money Refunds MUST be provided!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Now back to the topic at hand. All law depends on Divine Law. And as such, Divine Law dictates that one may not be tested past remedy. Furthermore the Scripture says one will not be tested past what one is with the ability to handle. Now then also, we read in Balaam that a third party cannot put a curse on me. I must curse myself by my own choice.

Therefore there exists a choice. Would you waive your right to lawful money for a convenience of use? My being is expressed in deed. Said deed may be express in writing or implied in action. At the heart of the matter is Honor. But even more, I NEED KNOWLEDGE.

So I inquire of the Well Spring of all Knowledge and Wisdom.

Shalom,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Now back to the topic at hand. All law depends on Divine Law. And as such, Divine Law dictates that one may not be tested past remedy. Furthermore the Scripture says one will not be tested past what one is with the ability to handle. Now then also, we read in Balaam that a third party cannot put a curse on me. I must curse myself by my own choice.

Therefore there exists a choice. Would you waive your right to lawful money for a convenience of use? My being is expressed in deed. Said deed may be express in writing or implied in action. At the heart of the matter is Honor. But even more, I NEED KNOWLEDGE.

So I inquire of the Well Spring of all Knowledge and Wisdom.

Shalom,
    MJ
    Divine Law - Law of the Fire
    Canon Law - Law of the Air
    Admiralty Law - Law of the Water
    Constitutional Law - Law of the Land

Fleshly Nature - Female
    Spiritual Nature - Male

Thusly Jesus said - in Thomas [the Twin] - He would teach the females how to be Male.

Thomas itself is a Parable within a Parable - for it shows we as the Twin of Jesus. In other words that we would come to he perfect Image of Christ - or as St. Paul wrote - "from glory to glory" we are transformed.

"Fish" out of the "Right Side" of the Boat. For when Peter was asked does he and his master pay taxes - upon self indictment - Jesus told Peter - put a hook in the water and the first FISH that comes up out of the Sea [water] pull the gold from its mouth and pay the tribute.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!