Thread: If You're a Civillian, What Are They?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    That's being generous allodial.....gives them too much wiggle room.

I like Ann Barnhardt's description of Diabolical Narcissism for "THEY".....you either have love in your heart (charitable) or choose not to (selfishness).

170 minute video on DN or a shorter written piece

Quote Originally Posted by ag maniac View Post
    That's being generous allodial.....gives them too much wiggle room.

I like Ann Barnhardt's description of Diabolical Narcissism for "THEY".....you either have love in your heart (charitable) or choose not to (selfishness).

170 minute video on DN or a shorter written piece
    How about 'bureaucratic turrets syndrome'?
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    ...... 'bureaucratic turrets (tourette's) syndrome'

....heh-heh..... --> characterized by a variable expression of unwanted movements and noises (tics).

A good description of the TV newsrooms I've been exposed to in a past life

Quote Originally Posted by ag maniac View Post
    ....heh-heh..... --> characterized by a variable expression of unwanted movements and noises (tics).

A good description of the TV newsrooms I've been exposed to in a past life
    LOL.

Consider that people with tourettes spend a lot of time doing non-productive things over and over and over. Maybe throw in some OCD too.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.