Thread: 31 usc 5118

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BAMAJiPS View Post
    Or does this whole section just basically say "FRN's cover all payments and debts. Suck it up."?
    5 years 6 months ago

I've been reading some posts here and realize that a lot of you are just bouncing your opinions and theories around.

Let me tell you why people lose in court. They lose because they haven't withdrawn consent. Specific consent.

Read the gold clause USC (I'm in the states where they might shoot me for traveling) title 5118. See what it says about consent.

The statutes are nothing but contracts which are activated by applicatory consent and ratified by a lifetime of agreement.

Start asking your questions from the law. It's all there, anything you need to learn. You need to see if for yourself. Start with the statutory definitions of persons. Inhabitants, Residents, any word "they" use. "They are corporations acting "as" governments. As such "they" can't force you to contract.

They can keep you asleep. And they are worried about us because we threaten the commoditization of rights, which is a worldwide, quadrillion dollar industry.

Well, it means that it's against the law to demand payment in any type of US currency, but only if you waive consent being charged, and only if it's after a certain date (they play games with this it's originally HJR-192.

This particular law is worth hours of study, even more. http://worldfreemansociety.org/forum...ements-they-do

Note that in this code the USA withdraws consent to be sued over the money thing. The interesting thing is C-3 on the page, which is a very twisted consent clause.

In subsection (c)(3), the words “may be expended” are substituted for “an amount appropriated or authorized to be expended” and “shall be available for or expended in”, and the words “dollar for dollar” are substituted for “on an equal and uniform dollar for dollar basis”, to eliminate unnecessary words.
    In subsection (c)(1), before clause (A), the word “Government” is substituted for “United States” for consistency in the revised title and with other titles of the United States Code. The words “to anyone” are added for clarity. The words “whether by way of suit, counterclaim, set-off, recoupment, or other affirmative action or defense in its own name or in the name of” are omitted as surplus. The word “employees” is added for consistency in the revised title and with other titles of the Code. The word “instrumentalities” is omitted as unnecessary because of section 101 of the revised title. The word “claim” is substituted for “right, privilege, or power” to eliminate unnecessary words and for consistency in the revised title and with other titles of the Code. The words “in any proceeding of any nature whatsoever” are omitted as surplus. In clause (C), the words “or demand” are omitted as surplus. https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/t...temp_noupdates
    Last edited by Chex; 07-28-16 at 04:05 PM.
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"