Thread: Deviant Oath? - Not a judge!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Impressment? ... 'mathematical unit' perhaps because a reckoning (discharge? settlement) would be required at some point to correct the 'wrinkle' in time and space caused by the interruption. Reminds me.. SSN..name/nombre in Spanish (same thing?). On that note, it might be a challenge find too much difference between holding a birth certificate or SS card and impressment.

So basically, when Georgia legislature (trustees) and judges started trying to modify the 'original deed of trust' and attempting to conspire against the rights of brown-skinned people an entirely new "State of Georgia" (at least in a side-band parallel jurisdiction) was created and likely they knew it. Of course, that didn't spell the end of the 1777 State of Georgia. (Maybe therein lies the secret to decoding Texas v. White?)
    I think the nom de guerre fits impressment (Shanghai) better. The man is held to break the First Command. I have had that image for a long time and grabbed it for that point, anyway. I think Joanne TOOKE wrote something called The Just War of Saint Thomas Aquinas...

I want you to find the 40:00 Minute Mark of this lecture...

Listen for a minute and consider that the speaker is comparing to the Breath of Life NESHEMAH - NESHMAT CHAIM and substituting RUACH which is traditional commercial priestcraft. Just as the real Hebrew word for Breath of Life is NESHEMAH (MIND) I would assert that the term for the Divine in Us Alan speaks of is NOT RUACH ADONAI but is rather NESHMAT ADONAI. The Mind of God, like what God really breathed into Adam's nostrils - The Breath of Life, being NESHMAT CHAIM.

This is the cusp of jurisdictional boundary-making you seek. (Spoken like Obe-wan Kanobe but with that journalist on The Men Who Stare at Goats speaking.)

Even Alan WATTS needs to protect a roof overhead so that people can be comfortable paying to hear him be a guru.

This discovery, that is the Gospel - that is the Good News.
    And even such a guru states it in deception.

Name:  Breath of Life - neshemah screen.jpg
Views: 326
Size:  140.0 KB

Name:  Breath of Life - neshmat chaim.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  180.0 KB
    Last edited by David Merrill; 09-22-16 at 08:00 PM.