Thread: Deviant Oath? - Not a judge!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I think the nom de guerre fits impressment (Shanghai) better. The man is held to break the First Command. I have had that image for a long time and grabbed it for that point, anyway. I think Joanne TOOKE wrote something called The Just War of Saint Thomas Aquinas...

I want you to find the 40:00 Minute Mark of this lecture...

Listen for a minute and consider that the speaker is comparing to the Breath of Life NESHEMAH - NESHMAT CHAIM and substituting RUACH which is traditional commercial priestcraft. Just as the real Hebrew word for Breath of Life is NESHEMAH (MIND) I would assert that the term for the Divine in Us Alan speaks of is NOT RUACH ADONAI but is rather NESHMAT ADONAI. The Mind of God, like what God really breathed into Adam's nostrils - The Breath of Life, being NESHMAT CHAIM.
    You know I have never been able to find a definition of Spirit that suits my intellectual curiosity. What I am finding is that Spirit is just another way to say Infinite Mind. And Infinite Mind is a very difficult concept for the five sense limited mind to grasp. Infinite Mind speaks to means of perception that are without the five senses and thusly it seems very enigmatic in regard to our current condition.

Nevertheless, the Scriptures do declare that we should have the same Mind as Christ Jesus who did not count it robbery to be thought equal with God. For he said "I and the Father are One" and he said "If you have seen the son you have seen the Father." Now Jesus relates that he was first of the first fruits. That would make him "a son of God" And that makes many folk very uneasy.

Finding that a trust structure is just a CONCEPTUAL MODEL - all that is within is also ideal and concept. The sub-verse which is State is just a sub-set of the Uni-Verse. And since State is founded upon the Vision [Mind] of Father [Founders - Testes as in Testa-Ment], where Testa relates to Seed from Testes and Ment to Mens or Mind, we see that the State is founded upon a Vision or an Imagination of a few for the many.

Now then, within this dream are many offices and officers but these are merely titles and duties - where is a man within that structure? You can't find one! There is no such thing a a man within the Dream of State. And this to me relates directly to the Promised Land - Under God. Once the Testator dies then the Testament is of force - for it is now Irrevocable. And many begin to take shade in the branches of the new Tree. But those who occupy within a dead man's estate are not occupying in their Original Estate in God. Rather, they work as trustees, agents and executors [offices] subject to duties and benefits.

Comes now a man - who has a claim? And who will Voice their Claim upon their own liability before God and other Men? Finding only titled officers, as far as I can see - a man has become quite rare indeed!

It seems that we have listened to a thief and consented in our ignorance... but listen to the following two verses:

Isa 13:11 And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

Isa 13:12 I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.

When men began to ask for a man-king at their head - that is exactly what was granted to them. But that meant the beginning of kingdoms and therefore offices and titles. Therefore we were removed from Claim as it was replaced with Complaint. And since kingdoms are very structured so that the courts can manage equity according to law, these kingdoms merely reflect poorly the real. Said kingdoms are only a MODEL of the Real.

Tangent:
    Today I held up some assortment of energy and atoms commonly called a cup in front of my friend. I asked him to tell me what it was. He began to describe it and my response was "that is good, but it is not real." All the words in the world cannot make something real. For instance I looked out the window and some say there is a "Forest" whatever that means! I see something that looks like the CONCEPT of many trees.

Thusly the vision or dream of the Testator subject to the terms claimed and ascribed within the "finition" of the ONE. For the State is not Two but One.

This also meant that someone else would bear the liability for all persons in the Kingdom. For all Estates belong to the King and thusly all charges are discharged upon those Estates. It is only by mere execution of law in equity that trustees are allowed to hold property and thus amass rights of use in Estate. For the kingdom is constituted as a single Man. And as Jesus said - the poor ye have with ye always. As such, give thanks for the New Corn and Wine, but don't curse the old Bread. For it brought us to know - we needed to experience [baptism by fire] - and thus it was a school teacher.

Praise Yah. Yehovah Yireh. For the Kingdom is the Lords - we have been busy at school learning. Hear O' Israel the Lord thy God is One.

In my Ignorance I sometimes go Sleep Walking
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 09-22-16 at 08:48 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!