Thread: Private Sidewalk Saves Bike Trail

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    As St. Paul relates ...."until Christ be formed in you". But there exists a higher power in the All in All - a closed Sphere in God. For we live, move and have our being In God.
    Actually the literal translation is...

...until a mind and life in complete harmony with the mind and life of Christ shall have been formed in you.
    Name:  until_your_mind_be_in_harmony_with_the_mind_of_christ.gif
Views: 473
Size:  10.9 KB

The process of regeneration is outlined in those scriptures. The Word of God AFAIK refers to the truth and wisdom of God rather than some mystical, unknowable construct. It seems rather antithetical to the blinding venom of a serpent.

Perspective is key. I find many want to discuss trust from the ground up. But I prefer from the Top down. Thus we have different perspectives.
    If you're just making things up then perhaps we might have different perspectives. With the saints and Christ all seated together in the heavenlies as a unity you are attempting to split unity asunder. If any one of the royal priesthood in that heavenly unity are holding the property then it is not a trust relationship--at least not in the divisive, secular sense you propose.

For instance lets say I hold a real estate of which I wish to place in trust for the benefit of myself and my heirs. This deed cannot contemplate my son holding the property for his great grandson.
    #1 In drafting the warranty deed or quitclaim deed the seller wasn't probably trying to be your household estate planner. #2 Deeds are written to convey real property to the Purchaser and his or her heirs and assigns which 'contemplates' further conveyance and perpetual inheritance. Again, you don't seem to know what you are talking about. One set on being charitable, kind and loving would avoid spreading flawed information. If one is humble and one stands corrected, one stands corrected humbly rather than persisting in yet more error.

Now what I like about Jesus is that he proposes a Republic whereof all may come to the status of Christ. As St. Paul relates ...."until Christ be formed in you".
    Paul was desirous of them ceasing to be conformed to the world but instead to be renewed and regenerated in alignment with Jesus Christ (anointed/crowned). And those who refuse to enter the Ezekiel temple despite the Gentile bar being removed still remain without. Last I checked, holiness and regeneration aren't imposed by force and gunpoint. Even the Roman Centurion *ASKED* to have his daughter healed (a type of salvation)--no one forced it on him.

Now then a trust may exist without dividing title. Many times a trustee will hold both legal and equitable titles and then thru contract develop a relationship with a beneficiary.
    You are making things up. A trustee can in a separate capacity as an agent exercise authority for the other part of the title but as a trustee (in trustee capacity) he only has one side of that title collection. Otherwise, apart from disability due to political status, if he has both legal and equitable title he'd be holding in allodium (grantor and trustee and beneficiary are the same?). If you are discussing your own private internal personal MJ world philo-law that is fine, but you might do well to warn the reader rather than try to pass off what is universal in your reality as being universally-universal.
    Last edited by allodial; 10-31-16 at 09:01 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.