I am not getting the article from the link?

Corruption of language is the method for capturing the mind. I was thinking how Nebuchadnezzar BELSHAZZAR had done this with the font of the Hebrew alphabet and by changing names too. Affectation. This got me thinking about telomeres, sleep, stem cells etc.

"Everlasting life" that Jesus was talking about was not about where you go when you die. Anybody who knows anything can see we die in the body; we become separated and individual so the body going into entropy (death/debt/doubt) is a release back into the Godhead. Jesus would have been referring to the lifespans of some of the patriarchs and his inner teachings about how to acquire extended lifespan - the fountain of youth, so to speak.

Before Dan's book about the DaVinci Code there was an interesting Find - The Templar Revelation:

I would call it 'tantric sex' but that seems to actually be a newer term for the Anunnaki Wisdom. Finding the history of Mesopotamia encrypted in the parables of the Holy Bible develops understanding. Like the Tower of Babel for example was the conflict between Ankh and Enlil, two half brothers, over a shining civilization called the Hanging Gardens of Babylon. The benevolent ruler Ankh (ATEN/ADON - Adonai) was willing to share rule. But the jealous brother Enlil (SHADDAI/I AM THAT I AM/YHWH) would have none of it because his mother was older and that gave him the Kingdom because the elongated skulls passed through mitochondrial DNA.

Therefore Enlil - translated by Scottish Rite Freemasonry (1611 KJV) LORD allowed or encouraged the surrounding nations to come on in, mixing the languages and therefore destroying the supremacy acquired by application of the Great Work. Genius and Longevity.

Name:  Annunaki elongated skulls couple.jpg
Views: 673
Size:  270.3 KB

By stretching the infant's skull with human growth hormone 6 carboxytetrahydropterin, a larger brain capacity allows for genetically engineered genius:

It helps to understand why there is a pine cone (pineal gland) in the plaza of the Vatican. Here it would seem they give specific instructions with Mom eating pituitary glands to get the HGH into the infant:

Name:  elongated human skulls.jpg
Views: 1366
Size:  44.1 KB

Name:  nephalim elongated skull statue.jpg
Views: 1207
Size:  88.4 KB

Continued...