Thread: Filing 2018 Taxes Advice

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Jonathan View Post
    Thanks for replying David, I have my standard Notice and Demand Form with my specific Account Number information I signed with my signature and stamp on file at Wells Fargo. My account is also labeled very clearly as 12 USC 411 in every facet. But specifically I know nothing of a "Electronic Banking Consent Form" when I first set up this Account.

I just reviewed every item from the day I opened that account and there is nothing in there that even remotely resembles "Electronic Banking Consent Form" I only have one signature on any form and that is the Account Application form.
    Thank you Marcel!

I guess these days you simply opened up an electronic bank account. Sign it - "Lawful Money" if a digital pad is all that is available. Otherwise use the stamp. Now you have made your demand.

Technically the demand should be made to the US Treasury and the Albany Remand is garnishment on MNUCHIN as US Governor for the IMF/UN. So we inherently make the Treasury demand.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Thank you Marcel!

I guess these days you simply opened up an electronic bank account. Sign it - "Lawful Money" if a digital pad is all that is available. Otherwise use the stamp. Now you have made your demand.

Technically the demand should be made to the US Treasury and the Albany Remand is garnishment on MNUCHIN as US Governor for the IMF/UN. So we inherently make the Treasury demand.

I wonder if there is a way to go back and change the signature on my account if it doesn't read "Lawful Money" as the signature. On my forms the signature portion is blacked out so it's unreadable.